Britney - them poor kids

She'll lose them for good now.

Poor kids, she's a total mess.

its bad enough putting your children through this but putting them through it in the spotlight where everyone in the world knows about it will do some damage to them poor kiddies.

I think she needs serious help and i do feel sorry for her also as she has been famous from a very young age, can't she see she'll do the same to her kids though.

What is she doing. She needs someone to tell her how it is - go away, think about what is important and get on with it.

what a silly trog she is. I hope she can see what shes doing and change her life around before its too late. Shes lost her way hasn't she :( and it seems she has no one to guide her or support her. Im not saying i feel sorry for her as im sure there are thoudands of girls don't have support who cope. I just wish she would get a grip - Where is her mother ???

and now i read today that her sister is up the duff too. I read it on the net. Shes only 16 :wall:

Im sure this time nexy year we will see history repeating itsself again with the little sis. :roll: oh dear what a mess.

look at these pics of her being carted off.. so sad I think, she's lost the plot

0104_britney_jfx2_ambulance.jpg

wtf is she smiling for??? :x

on the news it said she was under the influence of an "unknown substance" :wall:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
look at these pics of her being carted off.. so sad I think, she's lost the plot

0104_britney_jfx2_ambulance.jpg

maybe its not what the media are saying its a bout. perhaps she just fell downstairs or something . maybe the media are making up stories - for a change :roll: :lol:

she doesn't look upset or anything.

Frankly I think she deserves some help and support rather than judgement. Obviously what's happening at the moment isn't good for the kids, but she's hardly in a fit state to even grasp that. If she were physically ill then everyone would be all sympathy, but there's clearly a mental health issue here and it just seems that everyone's leaping on the bandwagon to point the finger at Britney and say what a terrible mother she is. Mental illness is no more anyone's fault than physical illness. I just hope she can get the support and treatment she needs to make a full recovery, and that the media stop hounding and judging her every move, and that the kids can be somewhere safe and secure where they are loved until Britney's able to take care of them again herself.

I hope she gets some help now.

Who the hell is looknig after her? She's obviously not cabable of looking after herself.

Like Budge said, where's her mum?

She should have sought help sooner, her kids are gonna suffer if she doesnt get her act together, she needs help big time and fast. She should have realised there was something wrong with her, get to a doctor woman, if she doesnt soon she will never see her kids again, tbh im dont think she has much feeling for those kids from what ive read, obviously i could be totally worng because i dont know her personally but still when her first son was just young she drove with him on her knee, what sort of NORMAL person does that and thinks its safe :roll: Oh and put knickers on too, sick of seeing her fluff thanks

Littlelady87 said:
She should have sought help sooner, her kids are gonna suffer if she doesnt get her act together, she needs help big time and fast. She should have realised there was something wrong with her, get to a doctor woman, if she doesnt soon she will never see her kids again, tbh im dont think she has much feeling for those kids from what ive read, obviously i could be totally worng because i dont know her personally but still when her first son was just young she drove with him on her knee, what sort of NORMAL person does that and thinks its safe :roll: Oh and put knickers on too, sick of seeing her fluff thanks
:rotfl:

What, youd think with her millions she could afford some pants, the silly mare 8)

I see she's lost the right to see the kids now.

I've got a sinking feeling she's going to end up in the same place as Anna Nicole Smith.

Somebody needs to take her in hand now before it's too late........

Those poor kids :cry:

Sammystar said:

I've got a sinking feeling she's going to end up in the same place as Anna Nicole Smith.

Somebody needs to take her in hand now before it's too late........

it is too late. Shes ruined her whole life now and lost the two most precious things she will ever have. silly cow.

Ellie_P said:
Frankly I think she deserves some help and support rather than judgement. Obviously what's happening at the moment isn't good for the kids, but she's hardly in a fit state to even grasp that. If she were physically ill then everyone would be all sympathy, but there's clearly a mental health issue here and it just seems that everyone's leaping on the bandwagon to point the finger at Britney and say what a terrible mother she is. Mental illness is no more anyone's fault than physical illness. I just hope she can get the support and treatment she needs to make a full recovery, and that the media stop hounding and judging her every move, and that the kids can be somewhere safe and secure where they are loved until Britney's able to take care of them again herself.

:clap: :clap:

apparently theyre sayin shes not gonna be allowed to see her boys until theyre 18!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

mummykay said:
apparently theyre sayin shes not gonna be allowed to see her boys until theyre 18!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i don't think they can do that. i think she will be allowed supervised access.
:think:

Sammystar said:

or paula yates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back