Britney - them poor kids

mummykay said:
apparently theyre sayin shes not gonna be allowed to see her boys until theyre 18!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

cor blimey it seems you were right kay :shock: she has lost all visiting rights and everything. :shock: thats so unusual. Shows just how bad she must be. :shock:
poor little boys though

budge said:
mummykay said:
apparently theyre sayin shes not gonna be allowed to see her boys until theyre 18!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

cor blimey it seems you were right kay :shock: she has lost all visiting rights and everything. :shock: thats so unusual. Shows just how bad she must be. :shock:
poor little boys though

bloody hell.
how old are the kids?? hopefully they're young enough to forget all about the life they've had upto now!

1 and 2. born exactly a year apart coz britters got them to do a c section so that they would share the same birthday :roll: :roll:

budge said:
1 and 2. born exactly a year apart coz britters got them to do a c section so that they would share the same birthday :roll: :roll:

:eek: :shock: :shock:
how pathetic :x

Ellie_P said:
Frankly I think she deserves some help and support rather than judgement. Obviously what's happening at the moment isn't good for the kids, but she's hardly in a fit state to even grasp that. If she were physically ill then everyone would be all sympathy, but there's clearly a mental health issue here and it just seems that everyone's leaping on the bandwagon to point the finger at Britney and say what a terrible mother she is. Mental illness is no more anyone's fault than physical illness. I just hope she can get the support and treatment she needs to make a full recovery, and that the media stop hounding and judging her every move, and that the kids can be somewhere safe and secure where they are loved until Britney's able to take care of them again herself.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I agree with you Ellie_P, she needs help and the media should lay off her and give her some privacy to get herself sorted out. The tabloids are so quick to judge and with the media you can never believe what you read. I read that she had a gun with her and she had threatened to shoot both sons and herself. Who knows :think: I hope she gets herself sorted out soon, otherwise those kids will be scarred for life, and as mentioned earlier in this thread, the way she is going she could end up dead.

well i don't have any sympathy for her..She can afford the treatment and help..She is first a mother and she has made so many descisions that don't even take into account her kids.

there are many without her money to sort themselves out

i know you cant believe everything you read in the media but it must be bad for them to give custody to a man calling himself k-fed. Its unusual for the dad to get custody, dont you think?? :think:

lauramumof2 said:
i know you cant believe everything you read in the media but it must be bad for them to give custody to a man calling himself k-fed. Its unusual for the dad to get custody, dont you think?? :think:
I agree normally yeah but in this case, looks like a good move

I don't really read the papers about celebs but from what I remember the Dad is a backing singer? Who went out watching pole dancers whilst Britney stayed home with the children? Why's he such a great, parental choice all of a sudden? I think its a shame with all that public and financial success, she's lost big time with friends and family, but again, that's if the spin is to be believed, no publicity is bad publicity as they say in America :roll:

Well i feel sorry for her. The worst thing she did was end up with someone like that maggot K Fed. I mean he walked out on his partner who was pregnant with his second child, and i can bet any money that he wouldnt take custody of those two children. It's all about money for him, and i dont see him looking after the boys all the time, just see him in the paper getting photographed with Paris slapper Hilton.

As said before, where is her mum, she should be looking after Britney. i am sure that she has benefitted from the millions of dollars that she has earned over the years.

i think that Britney was smiling in the pictures as she was high on horse tablets, is that correct.

Poor thing, she needs serious help. Cant imagine loosing custody of my boys. The sick thing about it as well, you get people going to prison for all sorts of crimes and then when they come out they still get access or even custody.

makes my blood boil.

Tara & Liam said:
i think that Britney was smiling in the pictures as she was high on horse tablets, is that correct.

so thats where shergar went then! :lol:

lauramumof2 said:
i know you cant believe everything you read in the media but it must be bad for them to give custody to a man calling himself k-fed.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i feel sorry for her. she has got lost along the way. hopefully she will realise the error of her ways soon and get back on track before her relationship with her children breaks down completely. she will regret it all when she gets better. she has missed out on so much of those boys growing up.

kevin federline is a prat. he just wants the alimony money.

i wish she had never got involved with him and i think taking her children away will make her worse. i know they have to for their safety but can you imagine how you would react if someone told you that you could no longer see your baby :shock:

Agreed, poor brit needs someone to take control of her life for a while and mother her. She needs looking after and someone diagnosing what the matter with her.

I feel so sad for brit, ive always been a brit fan and see her sink so low is upsetting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back