Britains biggest babies ..wednesday @ 9pm on 1

rach said:
well i watched it and was sorry i am very overweight i put on 4 stone when pregnant with jamie and due to being constantly pg since lol have not really had chance to lose it. i found the programme to be all about overweight mums which ended up with me crying through most of it and now being scared to death of what might happen to my babies cos im so fat and lets be honest im not going to lose any now im pg with twins im trying really hard not to put any weight on and have so far managed not to put on 1 pound i am already 4 stone overweight dont want to be any more after the twins are born
xxxxxxxx

The last thing you need is worry about your weight!! It must be enough carry twins without having to think about every single thing you eat. Women come in all different shapes and sizes and even though i'm small i probably have a diet mush more like those women then you or anyone else worried about their weight does.

We even joke that Tally will come out tasting of turkish delight, chocolate, and biscuits!! Having said that i have started trying to eat more healthily now but i dont cut down, if im hungry i eat lol

Not taking offence at anything, but my son is ginger too, i love it and he loves it, says its great being different looking from everyone else, and everyone knows who he is.

Im hoping (secretly cos i dont think OH is) that this one is ginger to .

xx

well ive finally got to watch it today.
That little boy belonging to the girl ought to be taken from her for his own saftey. He was way too big and its all down to diet and exercise. How can a girl that fat take him on walks etc. When she took him swimming she had to take someone else to take him in and she stood there taking the pissout of him coz he couldn't fit in a inflatable ring. The poor lad! What chance does he have with a mother like that. :x

And that baby born to that woman who gave her chips for Gods sake. What normal child of that age eats a plate of chips. My God! It burns my ass to watch stuff like that it really does.
Child abuse simple as that.

I wonder what price they have cost the NHS with there casual lazy fat lifestyles - and to think they are free to breed some more.... doesn't bare thinking about

Thank God for the end when it said that Karen (the woman with two large babies) had lost 3 stone and was watching what her two sons were eating. Its just a shame it took a blood transfusion and two over weight babies to knock some sense into her.

rach said:
well i watched it and was sorry i am very overweight i put on 4 stone when pregnant with jamie and due to being constantly pg since lol have not really had chance to lose it. i found the programme to be all about overweight mums which ended up with me crying through most of it and now being scared to death of what might happen to my babies cos im so fat and lets be honest im not going to lose any now im pg with twins im trying really hard not to put any weight on and have so far managed not to put on 1 pound i am already 4 stone overweight dont want to be any more after the twins are born
xxxxxxxx
Rachyour stories completely different. Like you said you put on weight through pregnancy. These girls are fat before hand and have obvioulsly troughed throughout their pregnancies and gained more weight . They showed a complete disregard to the safetly of themselves and theior unborn baby and im afraid i have no sympathy with them.

Rach if you are concerned about your weight gain then join Slimming world. Its fantastic for weight loss even in pregnancy.
if you join they will give you a healthy eating plan especially designed for you whilst you are preggo. It will make sure you get the right amounts of protein, calcium etc So you have nothing to worry about as regards whether babies are getting right stuff etc.
Its near enough a fiver a week but i highly recommend it and it will be the best thing you will do. I did it through my 1st 3 pregnnacies and i found i ate better and gained less weight. and then after i lost it better too.

Im sorry i was so angry when i watched these program!

I agree it didnt show a true represensatation of ppl in general society having large babies however what DID make me angry is those dumb twins feeding that poor child utter crap and then crying, "oh poor me we were bullied". Personally I feel like giving your child food like that the majority of the time is child abuse, especially if their overweight it makes me so mad!!!

I was a least 5 stone over weight when I got PG with mine but none of them were born fat. With my 1st I ate crap all the way through the pregnancy, mostly cheese and she was only 6lb 11oz. With my 2nd and 3rd I ate really healthily and never gained any extra weight at all and they were 8lb 11oz and 9lb 5oz so quite a bit bigger. They are not fat though, Aimees underweight now and Nathan although hes heavy for 16 months hes really tall too. My 1st baby (the smallest) is the only one who has a weight problem and will put about 4lb on just at Easter :roll: I have it under control now and she weighs 5 stone and shes almost 8 :)
Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I feed my kids crap, Aimee and Nathan have never even had 1 chip from the chippy.

kellie80 said:
Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I feed my kids crap, Aimee and Nathan have never even had 1 chip from the chippy.

I agree hon, i think weight is down to genetics and makeup a large child can be born to a slim parent and visa versa.

I also think its good to remember that just because someone is "slim" it does not make them healthy by any means
x

Steelgoddess said:
kellie80 said:

I agree hon, i think weight is down to genetics and makeup a large child can be born to a slim parent and visa versa.

I also think its good to remember that just because someone is "slim" it does not make them healthy by any means
x

its nothing to do with genetics.
there were fat people in concentration camps. If obesity was genetic then there would have been. Its what you eat . simple as that :)

I was appauled by some of them women on the programme but not because they were big but because they were feeding their children crap!! the blonde lady sat there saying that her son wont get bullied at school and that he will loose the weight when he starts school because he'll be running around, but if she still feeds him the same amount of crap the only thing he'll loose from running is his breath!! Poor kid, I haven't got a problem with big people but why make your child big too when they know no different!! She got bullied at school, so knows how it feels and now she's gonna put her kid through it!! :evil: :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back