my consultant's on the tele - britains biggest babies!

*Star*

Reaction score
so this programme is on tele tomorrow night - britains biggest babies.
well if you have seen the advert for it on the television it 1, the dr at the end who is dressed in the blue scrubs is my consultant who looks after me!

he's the one who says 'its traumatic for the mother, it's traumatic for the baby'

i didnt know he was going to be on the tele!

Woop! Claim to fame hehe! :) That looks really interesting I'll be watching it tomorrow.

well he's called mr hughes and he is well known for wearing ridiculously bright and wonderful ties!!! last time i had an appointment with him (when i was sick at about 14 weeks), he had a bright pink one with flowers on!!!

can't wait to watch it now!

*Star* said:
last time i had an appointment with him (when i was sick at about 14 weeks), he had a bright pink one with flowers on!!!
/quote]

GAWD that would have made me feel worse! I couldnt look at Ski pants when I had MS as they made me violently :puke: How random is that!!

It looks really interesting, I'll be watching it. Get you with a famous consultant! lol :hug:

I have not seen the programme advertised but everyone at work said that it looks good so I will defo watch it tonight.
I'll keep an eye out for Mr Hughes and his whacky ties, he he! :D

hehe he's a class guy. i know him really well (well as much as you can really) cause my mum's worked with him for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back