Thread stopper!

glitzyglamgirl said:
Now did someone mention banning Hoff pics??? :shakehead:

...and that includes that life size card board cut out of him you have standing in your bedroom ggg! Feeeel the shame! :moon: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
ooo or my comments are ignored... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your posts always make me feel really thick... They are just filled with so much knowledge. I always think "Ahh.. Squiglet is so clever".

Any contribution I make will just make me look crap :rotfl:

natalie&jake said:
I generally dont respond to a thread if my point has already been made by somebody else or if I think my comments could be insensitive and upset/offend somebody. Also if there is a debate I usualy tend to stay away if I dont know enough about the matter so as not to aggravate the situation or make myself look stupid :lol:

Exactly what I do.

natalie&jake said:
Squiglet said:

Your posts always make me feel really thick... They are just filled with so much knowledge. I always think "Ahh.. Squiglet is so clever".

no no no... thats called being anal retentive with pointless info... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
natalie&jake said:
Squiglet said:

no no no... thats called being anal retentive with pointless info... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The smart wise one said anal you gotta laugh :rotfl:

I must admit to not having much time at the mo to answer to threads but i do have a quick read when i get the chance........newborns heh!!! :)

xrachx, have you noticed? for a thread stopper it cant be bad - 47 answers including this one!

Lisa

I think you will find that I am the ultimate thread killer!! I used to get bothered about it but then I have been a bit crap recently with replying to posts what with one thing and another so I think I would be a bit hypocritical to moan about no replies to a thread, I do know what you mean though, some of the people on here do get a lot of replies for nothing in particular but then thats life I guess!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back