Earliest Memories

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
How far back can you remember?

I have a feeling I can remember back to about 6 months old. I have a very vivid memory of being in the cot beside my mother's bed. I remember her with long black hair tucking me in, the sound of the sheets and blankets on the plastic mattress cover, the smell of the detergent she used, and the window behind her.

I also have a very vivid memory of falling in a lake when I was a year old. Mom had to chase me around the house at bath time for a long while after that! I was terrified of water until I learned to swim at around 16 years old!

Sue

wow, my earliest is probally nursery school, so about 3 years old I think! xxxxx

I can remember my mum dropping me on my face by accident and hurting my nose :( . I also remember falling down the stairs at the age of 2 and having to go next door aged 3 as my mum was having my sister

I remember being old enough to walk but young enough to be in a big pram (probably about a year old), I remember climbing into it in the garden and having a nap!!

my first day at school i had a real deep voice as a child (still have its very husky lol)
some boy come up to me asked my name when i said Dionne he shoated ahhhhh shes a man

I remember sitting in my little brown seat that was strapped on top of my lil bruvs pram looking down at him and sticking my tongue out at him!!! :? i'll have been about 2 then i think.

When i was about 3 i remember using my stool to reach the calpol off the kitchen units. It hadn't been shut properly so i opened it, put a straw in it and gave it to my brother :oops: he drank the lot and had to go to casualtly to get his stomach pumped!!!

my first memory was off my sis first hol, she was prem at 28 weeks and was in hozzie for ages and we went away wen she was 6 months old i was 3

Mine was when i was at nursery i was on the indoor swing thing and one of the straps broke so i fell onto my leg and broke it. would have been 3/4

Mine is an advent calendar that I had when I was two. None of these modern ones with chocolates back in them days - but it had glitter on it :D . It was a crib scene and I wouldn't open up any of the windows in case the glitter came off.

Hearts81 - I had one of those little seats that goes on top of the pram. Mine was black, but the pram was brown :( .

my earliest memory is of me standin in my cot must have been about 1 1/2-2 ish and yellin for my mum and star grabbing my leg and i bit my tongue n it was bleedin all over the sheets :cry: (we were both in the same cot )
lol thats so weird i hadnt really thought about that for ages :D
love xx willow xx

tracyM said:
Hearts81 - I had one of those little seats that goes on top of the pram. Mine was black, but the pram was brown :( .

Can you still get them? I've never seen them :?

My Earliest memorys are when i was 3/4 and i was in preschool when i walking around the class room watching everyone else playing i also remember my teacher what she looks like,

The second memory was when i was still living in london and me and my dad used to go for walks in the woods at the back of our house and we found a damage birds nest so we took it back to our house and repaired it and put it back on one of the lowest branch my dad wanted to put it on a higher one but i wanted to put it back so i put it where i could reach it.

My third memory was when i was about six or seven, i had made loads of mates in london and my mum and dad told me we were moving and i didn't want to so i locked my self in my room for several hours.

earliest memory was being ill at about 3/4 and my dad bringing me lucozade when he came to see me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back