Thread stopper!

xrachx

Reaction score
thats how i feel, everytime i reply to a thread it stops still! (well most of the time) does anyone else feel the same? you have all the "populars" who only have to post about farting and the thread is bombarded with "pardons" and then you have all the outcasts who have to bend over backwards just to get a look nevermind a reply, (dont take offence to "outcast" i couldnt think of another word) is it just me or do i have some thinkalikes??

second thoughts...scrap that i probably wont get a reply to this one!

lol, I think most people are the same hun. I have posted a thread on here once and it got no replies :lol:

Just do what I do.. SPAM SPAM SPAM, That way they eventually get sick of you and end up replying if onyl to shut you up :dance:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I used to think the same thing to be fair. In fact I made a thread about it once but can't remember what I called it.

I wouldn't get started on popular people though... when people thought there were "cliques" on here it all started kicking off :(

Me personally I don't mind anymore if I'm the first or last to reply, and I certainly don't ignore people who have no posts or whatever - everyone on here is as valid a member as everyone else... we all had 1 post once.

That made no sense did it.. :think:

But anyway I think what I meant to say was that everyone should feel welcome and appreciated on here regardless of if they get no replies or are the last poster on a thread. I try and reply to people evenly and if I have nothing to say on a thread then I won't reply.

I think you're ace anyway rach, as is everyone else on here x

God I waffle.. :roll:

:hug:

i dont want to get involved or anything but want to send you hugs seems like you need them hun, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oopps! i never meant anything awful or i wasnt implying any cliques (i think i remember the trouble) just was thinking it so thought i would make a post... :D
Ohh by the way, i think you are cool too shell. :hug:

i wouldnt worry, postin late at night means no one will see it til mornin

i never take it personally - sometimes if i have a q and i cant be bummed to write it out then ill just search it on here and find someone else has already asked it a few pgs before lol

there are 4 cliques on here - people who post all the time, people who try to get onto post as much as poss, people who browse&offer advice and people who sign up then dont bother to post at all lol :lol:

those are the only cliques :wink:

when i post things (which isn't that often) i always worry i won't get any replyies! but i normally get 1 or 2! anyway babe to think a thread would stop because you post is a definate NO NO !
that definatley would not be the case, so you carry on & stop worrying :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww..... :hug: foxy, that was a nice thing to say, thankyou, i sound like a silly paranoid moo now dont i.

xrachx said:
awww..... :hug: foxy, that was a nice thing to say, thankyou, i sound like a silly paranoid moo now dont i.
no course not, i think you have just voiced how you're feeling instead of keeping it inside, which i think is always a good thing :D :hug:

I feel like ppl dont like posting to me sometimes but i try not to let it bother me, i get a bit upset when i see a topic of mine has like 30 views and 4 replies but hey thats how it works :D

Littlelady87 said:
I feel like ppl dont like posting to me sometimes but i try not to let it bother me, i get a bit upset when i see a topic of mine has like 30 views and 4 replies but hey thats how it works :D

:hug: I dont even check who has posted when I look at them, I just click on posts since last visit then go through ones I think I have an answer to :hug:

I don't look who posts either, hence the reason why I though some perv have posted about wet fun last week :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xrachx

skairdykat said:
I don't look who posts either, hence the reason why I though some perv have posted about wet fun last week :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xrachx

I bet you still looked though didnt ya you perv :wink: :hug:

skairdykat said:

:dance: That was me wooooop :dance: :rotfl:

I find that that if u put an anyone?? or hello? in a post ull get a response, i know what you mean, i think forums in gen can continue cliches but i love u all so there!!

:hug:

anyway to prove a point.. Littlelady and Rach.. in this thread I have given you each a personal message quoting each of you and replying to you bother. Neither of you have given me direct reply but have given other girls a reply. (ps i aint bovvered :lol: ) My point is I'm sure you didn't do that intentionally as I'm sure other people on forum dont do it intentionally to you too. So just :D :D :D

Sorry sweetcheeks, saw skairdys reply and had to call her a perv, awwww wwwwoooovvvvvvvveeeee ooooooooooooooo :hug:

Littlelady87 said:
Sorry sweetcheeks, saw skairdys reply and had to call her a perv, awwww wwwwoooovvvvvvvveeeee ooooooooooooooo :hug:
aww no need to apologise :lol: was just trying to prove a point thats all :hug:

Yes it was you sweetcheeks :dance:

And yes I di look b4 I saw who'd posted it :rotfl: .............but purely for research you understand :wink:

do any of you ever feel like sometimes you feel strongly about something but dont want to post just because you will affend ( popular ) people, so you just dont bother? thats how i feel sometimes, and i feel that some people can post what ever they want and everyone will agree with them even if they dont want to.

is it just me that feels like this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back