Bring LO home

MarchPumpkin

Reaction score
ive got my hospital bag packed but keep wondering if i have enough in too keep our LO warm.
What have you packed or will you take for your LO's journey home? x

I'm bringing LO home in a little outfit & snowsuit :)
Oh and a blanky. x

I have vest, outfit, snowsuit and blankie. And car seat has a foot muff too xx

Sophie wore a baby gro, top and bottoms, snow suit and blanket. I'd take more than less because hospitals are always red hot inside.

I bought a snowsuit last night!
I was going to bring baby cole home in a suit, but now it seems too thin with this weather, so went and bought a nice thick one.

Under that he/she will be wearing an outfit that my sister bought baby for Christmas, of yellow trousers and a jumper with a small grow underneath.

This has made me really excited.

I've packed a little outfit with a jumper and a thick hand knitted hooded cardigan instead of a coat. Will use a fleecy blanket in carseat and it has a thick footmuff so he should be ok in that. I've not bought a snow suit as he's not due til march not really much point really I've just bought him a 0-3 coat up to now and have been given a lovely thick winter duffel coat so I'm not wasting any money on things I may only use a couple of times.

I've packed a little outfit with a jumper and a thick hand knitted hooded cardigan instead of a coat. Will use a fleecy blanket in carseat and it has a thick footmuff so he should be ok in that. I've not bought a snow suit as he's not due til march not really much point really I've just bought him a 0-3 coat up to now and have been given a lovely thick winter duffel coat so I'm not wasting any money on things I may only use a couple of times.

same here my nan bought us a snow suit in 3-6 months but i'm due in march aswell i was just going to bring him home in a sleep suit and a coat (it's quite thickly padded) and a nice big thick blanket, i'll also put a hat on him in case he gets cold, if you think about it the only time they'll be in the cold is when you actually physically leave the hospital building because they will be going straight into a car, same when they leave car to go into house. i'm having sister in law pop round to mine before we get home to pop heating on! :D

Im so jealous, you ladies get to bring a baby home soon! Eeeee how exciting!! :D

Im due in March aswel so didnt know weather i would use it much so ive bought a padded suit and will have that on top of vest and sleepsuit and put hat on aswell as blanket and foot muff. Hospital only 5 minutes away but dont want her to be cold. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back