• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Breathes a sigh of relief*

Mrs_B

Reaction score
I woke up this morning to some spotting and some cramps, I was very scared. When I got to work I phoned the EPAC and they booked me in for a scan at 9.45, but did say it could be a sign that the pregnancy might not have progressed from last week's scan. I was mortified!

Went to scan and and baby has grown from 1.4mm last tuesday to 11mm today. Heartbeat seen and everything looks ok. They were able to date me at 7w1d and have given me an EDD of 10/02/11.

To say I am relieved is an understatement. This little one is certainly keeping me on my toes.

I now wont have my scan next week, but they have booked me in for my 12 week scan on 30th July :)

Great news hun, your LO is due on my Jacobs 2nd birthday :D x

Awww how cool! My mum said that it is a week before what her EDD with me was, though I was 13 days late.

That's really good news - who knew how stressful pregnancy could be...

Glad everything is going ok hunni,

oooohhh nearly a valentines baby!!! How sweet!!

oh wow, im so glad to hear all is well. they shouldnt scare u like that!!!!
glad all is well.

Oh Mrs B - fantastic news, so pleased for you XXJJ

Thank you ladies. I am so happy that things are ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back