huge sigh of relief * EDIT * added pic

Lyn_no3

Reaction score
well i had my early viability scan today, and everything is fine, everything is in the right place and baby has a beautiful heartbeat so i can now try to relax.
i was dreading her saying "im really sorry but...." after my miscarriage in may

they did tell me tho that because i was almost 10 wks they wouldnt now scan me at 12 wks :(

but i got some pics of baby just looks like a blob but well its a pic all the same

Thats great news, I remember when you had your M/C :hug:

Fab that all is ok :D

thanks jade i know you me n kaye were all due around the same time

finally got there again

good luck with the upcoming birth hun :hug:

im so glad things are going ok this time for you :D

can we see a scan pic? i love seeing them :D

That's brilliant what a relief for you.

hi thanks for your replies :)

here is my pic its not very good i used my phone to get it but you can make it out at least

Photo-0233.jpg

Hi Lyn

Good to hear all went well at your scan. Thanks for sharing the pic. That must be just about how my "bean" is looking now too. :) I can't wait for my next scan.

Were you able to take the pic easily with your phone? Did the hospital offer you a pic to buy? Mine have said on the letter to bring £5 if we want to get a photo.

Sabrina

Fantastic news! Interesting picture too, great to see how much babies develop in the womb.

ahh what a lovely pic hun im so glad that it all went ok for you :hug: :hug:

thanks everyone.

sabrina - that was the pic the hospital printed out for me, i had no other way of getting it into my pc other than to take a pic of the pic with my phone if that makes sense hun lol

it was much clearer on the screen :)

Congrats!

The scan is amazing isn't it - just incredible that the baby is almost entirely formed yet still only 1.2cm long!! Seeing the heart beat is just incredible isn't it :D

Hi

So happy everything went well so happy for you !!
nice pic by the way :)
Katrina

ahh congratulations Lyn, glad all is ok.

I have my scan on weds & im really nervous this time, not sure why as dont remember being with Aimee but i had an early scan with her...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back