Sore boobs???

jano

Reaction score
My boobs are sore, I know its normal, so not worried, just want to know what people mean by sore.

My nips are a bit dry and itchy, and kind of sensative, and also, my boobs are bigger, and heavier, and tender inside, like if i was to rush about without my bra on, they ache.

Is this the same as others?? :|

my boobs are a lot less sore than they were when i first got pregnant .they ache at times but the worst thing for me is my nipples go hard as bullets for no apparent reason and it is really uncomfortable.

my boobs were heavy from as soon as i knew i was pregnant

Mine are getting worse as I go on, but this is my second and they only started to get bigger a few weeks ago, with my first they hurt as much as yours in the beginning. They feel heavy, full and tender, round the edges the gands feel very swollen and sensitive to touch, even hurt when I'm wearing a bra. And then hurt if I rush about too or run up the stairs. It will pass soon :)

mine just really hurt all the time, didnt hurt much in the first trimester but they are killing me now, and also they are HUGE!!!!!

yes yes yes yes & YES!! :lol:

All of the above! They are sore, aching, itchy, nipples going hard for no reason, dry you name it I've got it at the minute!! I'm using body butter on the skin to help with the itching, and it works a bit (which is better than it not working at all!)

Mine were horrendous for the first 14 weeks then they settled down and are fine - they are a lot bigger and I have constant hard nipples (which is very embaressing) but i'm glad they don't hurt anymore :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back