Good bra's!!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I don't want to buy loads of bra's during my pregnancy but heard you get get some that expand while you boobs get bigger? I don't like old granny looking bra's either!

Can anyone recommend a good bra for pregnancy??

I don't want to buy loads of bra's during my pregnancy but heard you get get some that expand while you boobs get bigger? I don't like old granny looking bra's either!

Can anyone recommend a good bra for pregnancy??

I'm just buying bra extenders lol xx

I love the M2B range at mothercare, ive got a white, black, pink and animal print one, they are padded t-shirt bra's and soooooooooo comfy - i live in mine x x x

I've heard mothercare were quite good for bra's! Are they expensive? x x

I thought you only needed a wireless mat bra when you got to about 30wks? :eh:

I loved my mothercare ones! They weren't that expensive as far ad I can remember! Defo go for t shirt style ones cos the other kind may as well not exist they do so little for your boobs!

Think I'm gonna go in Mothercare later now reading that they do animal print! :D

They range from about 12.99 to 16.99 for the more prettier ones, i love them they still give me a bit of uplift without underwire after breast feeding 2 babies!!!! x x x

reminds me i really need to pull my finger out and buy atleast one new! mine is getting very tight and i cant wait to get home and take it of everyday..

I think sports bras are good
they have the support without the wire.
Not very glamourous but comfortable
matalan do good value feeding bras, haven't tries them yet but plan to soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member