Breast feeding

Amanda W

Reaction score
just wondering who is gonna breast feed to be honest im gonna bottle feed mine because then i know how much the baby is getting.:lol:

I'm going to breastfeed - but I know what you mean about how much it was always a worry when I breastfed the other two but I have done it twise now so just gonna go with the flow lol wish me luck ey! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to try and breastfeed, and would love to be able to do it for at least the first 3 months. If it turns out that I can't breasfeed successfully then I have no problem with bottle feeding, and do like the fact that you can see exactly how much they are taking, also a bonus is that someone else can occassionally do the feeding for you. xx

Last time lucky for the breastfeeding for me this time, if I fail, then that's fine I am all set to express as I know that works for me, and I really want baby to have my milk at least for a while this time. It will save me money too

I'm really hoping to breast feed, although I know that sometimes it just doesn't work out, if it doesn't then I would want to express and still be able to feed LO my milk.

there is ways of pumping the milk out and placing it into a bottle isnt there?

there is ways of pumping the milk out and placing it into a bottle isnt there?

I spent my bday money on two breast pumps
One tomee tippee manual one for £10 , as I want to take it too hosp, and the electronic one for half price as £40 in the asda baby event, they look great, can't wait, they both come with a starter bottle and two milk collection pots too in a cute microwave sterilzer tub :lol: It was the top of my shopping list, so I don't care if I get nothing else now I have them - so pleased.

I had the tommee tippee with my
Two I hope it works better for you everyone I have talked to either ruturned or bin'd there's so if you don't get any milk out don't panic it's prob just coz they aren't very good I found the advent manual (all I had
Money for at the time) was good :) x x

I had the tommee tippee with my
Two I hope it works better for you everyone I have talked to either ruturned or bin'd there's so if you don't get any milk out don't panic it's prob just coz they aren't very good I found the advent manual (all I had
Money for at the time) was good :) x x

Oh no , thanks eveie for the feedback - fingers crossed it works for me....

I bottle fed my last two so want to try breast feeding this time round, if we dont take to it then im ok with bottle feeding

I'm hoping to breastfeed. I'm very small on top, so have been worrying wether it'll be possible, but have been told it should be.., fingesr crossed!

Amanda, you might be pleased to know that im with you. Im going to bottle feed. I'd like to breastfeed the first feed as ive heard its supposed to be the 'best' one. But i want to know how much baby is getting and i know its awful to say and some people may prove me wrong, but out of all my friends the bottle fed babies are far far more content and happy and sleep through the night. The breastfed babies are very unsettled and seem to want feeding ALL the time! I dont know if i could cope with that and they have really put me off. Feel mean saying that but its true. Know lots of babes who are/was bottle fed and they are just fine though xx

I'm going to try and use breast milk-whether I breast feed or not. Expressing is a blooming good way of telling how much they are getting as I think that it helps to know what they are having. I believe that breast milk is good as it is tailor made, and we would all have to breast feed if there wasn't other alternatives, I like the idea of expressing because evan (oh) can fees him or her too! And breast milk because it's free :D and I'm skint! X

Amanda, you might be pleased to know that im with you. Im going to bottle feed. I'd like to breastfeed the first feed as ive heard its supposed to be the 'best' one. But i want to know how much baby is getting and i know its awful to say and some people may prove me wrong, but out of all my friends the bottle fed babies are far far more content and happy and sleep through the night. The breastfed babies are very unsettled and seem to want feeding ALL the time! I dont know if i could cope with that and they have really put me off. Feel mean saying that but its true. Know lots of babes who are/was bottle fed and they are just fine though xx

Ah that's a shame. I know 4 people who have all had babies recently all between 1-3 months old and all breastfed. All sleep through, all are content and all are happy happy babies. Been watching my sister who has been struggling with it as baby was tongue tied (until she had it snipped yesterday) and it's wonderful to watch. She expresses when other people look after the baby. She also feeds on demand which many told her not to do. One big feed at 9pm and baby's asleep until 6am every night.

I had 30G boobs before I got preggers so definitely want to make the most of these bad boys and I'm really excited about breast feeding.

I'm hoping to breastfeed. I'm very small on top, so have been worrying wether it'll be possible, but have been told it should be.., fingesr crossed!

You will be happy to know what ever size the breasts are big or small they all have the same size milk ducts bigger breasts just have more fat cells around the milk ducts lol x that's what my midwife told me god knows why coz I'm a 36e lol she had huge boobies tho x

I am so determined to breastfeed as it has been something I have always wanted to do. :) I've bought myself the Avent manual pump and 3 small bottles and when she is bigger, I will get her some bigger ones. Also very much wanting to do it because of the money thing.... boobies are free! :D

xxx

I amhoping to breastfeed but think i will also expressas OH has already said he wants to get involved with the feeding so does that work ok to do both at the same time.if it doesnt work out ill happily move on bottle milk but think i should try.

Rayoflight,
Thanks very much for your msg, maybe I am too quick to judge and should try it for myself. With all you lot breat feeding, im starting to feel a bit guilty and really do want what is best of baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back