Breast feeding or Bottle feeding?

Definitely. I like how pinky said its a committment! and what committment gives a better reward than a healthy bouncing thriving baby knowing YOU made that! Hopefully it will keep me going!

Sometimes i think ff mums defend themselves so much, and bf mums have fought so hard to get there, they're all so opinionated, and rightly so, its hard to get to the nitty gritty if you know what I mean

Thanks everyone :flower: xxx

I was dead against BF when we were planning to have a baby, and even at the beginning when I got my BFP...

However, now I am going to BF if possible and will give it a bloody good try before I even consider giving up on it. Like someone said before, the milk you produce in the first few weeks is vital for baby, and you wont get it in formula milk. I want to give my baby the best fighting chance in life I possibly can. I want them to have a strong immune system. I also want to have a close bond with my baby, and I plan on my family being involved in this. Its just a case of expressing the milk into bottle so that OH, aunties, uncles etc etc can all have a go and cuddles with LO.

As for the sleeping thing, I was talking to a lady at work today and she said that from 6 weeks her babies slept through the night and she was BF. I dont think what type of food a baby eats has a great deal of influence on their sleep patterns, it doesn't on mine. It also burns off a hell of a lot of calories, so will help me reach my pre-pregnancy weight easier, and is soo healthy for both of us.

I have had leaky boobs for months and am not prepared to let it go to waste!! I was given boobs for a reason!! If my baby was meant to be FF, I would have been born with two packs of Cow and gate stuck to my chest! I do agree that some babies are BF for far too long and maybe when they are a few months old I will think about FF. Babies are meant to demand all your attention, not be stuck in a bouncer all day, and if BF means having them on me 24/7 I dont care. It will also reduce the risk of other problems.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back