Breast feeding as contraception?

Lol, the coil is cool, especially the copper one. No hormones and no worries about bfp,s x

I couldn't do it.. I had a panick attack when I tried using a tampon for the first time :rofl:

Tbh i dont know how my body will react too, i get reaction from all jewelry in my ears except gold. Atm i am relying on bf and pcos too but we want second one soonish

sent from my Galaxy s2

Same here for jewellery.. I'd panic and freak out all the time I couldn't handle it! Silly I know :roll:
I usually rely on my pcos to tell me when I'm ovulating I felt ov pains a couple of weeks ago so we didn't do it around that time.. Which is prob y I'm not pg now!!

Wow 3 months thats early for a first period!! AF doesn't know when to stay away does it!! Kind of scary that you could be fertile again already... A lot of women don't get their periods back until at least 6 months or when they start weening.

Since starting the mini pill I've had a bleed the second week of taking it which lasted about 7 days and then nothing since.....my problem is its seems like a good contraceptive as its made me completely lose my sex drive lol ...perhaps this is how it works??? TMI but I feel as dry as anything down there and it wasn't like that before I started taking the pill!

How Lilyanna doing now? Is she putting on a bit more weight?
Jack is now 15lbs 14oz, I have a little chubster....hes quickly out growing his 3-6 month clothes!!

That's handy you've had nothing since I hate af with a passion lol!!
I know it does seem a bit early.. Maybe coz she's sleeping thru 14hrs at night??
She's doing great thanks :) got her second jabs on Monday so I'll try and get her weighed then, she weighed 10lb11oz last time and that was two weeks ago.. She's well out of tiny baby clothes but too small for most newborn!! Boots were the only place that fit her as newborn sizes but she's out of those, bought 0-3 and they're too big!! Bought so much these past two weeks and they either too big or too small they don't do lilyanna size :( t shirts and jeans for her in newborn but can't put her to bed in those lol so have to keep washing the same babygro that is the closest fit!!
Blimey he is a lil chunky monkey!! My nephew has always been big, at 10weeks he was growing out of his 3-6 and by 14 he was out of his 6-9!!

Last edited:
I think boys are just bigger than little girls, wish Jack was still in newborn sizes, its so sad packing away his clothes :-(
Ah no jabs are not good, Jack had his 2nd lot on Wednesday has has been so much more sleepy ever since. Hope Lilyanna get on ok. Sleeping 14 hours at night is great, Jack is doing 7 or 8 at the moment but I'm perfectly happy with that. I'm lucky he self settles day and night now, I put him in his cot awake and leave him and he falls asleep - perfectly happy. I make sure hes not held to much now and to be honest he now crys when he is held to much lol - he prefers to be on the floor most of the time!

xx

That's great! Yeah lilyanna is like that it's brilliant! God I don't think she could get sleepier!!!
Snow is mental!!!!! So thick already!! What's it like where u are??

We've got a reasonable blanket of snow, could have done with a bit more especially as this is the first time I don't have to go to work! Shame Jack is too young and can't play in it!! Must have been a fun day for you and the girls? x

Yeah it was great :D snowmen, snow fights, hot choc under blankets and films.. Topped off with a roast and after Ive fed lily gonna soak in the bath :D but that's enough for me lol it can melt away tomorrow and I'll be happy not to see it til next yr!! Dreading school run :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back