Breast fed baby will not take bottle

Hypnorm

Reaction score
Ewan is now 4 months old, and has always been breast fed he use to take a bottle to when he was younger so i could have a break and daddy could feed him. Well i had my works christmas meal the other night and left him with daddy with expressed milk but the little bugger refused to take it, fortunatley hubby managed to get some baby rice in to him. I thought it might be the teats (currenty avent - quite hard) so i got some tomme tippe ones slightly wider and softer. Anyway we had my hubbies christmas meal and left Baby with my mum - again he refused the bottle and also refused baby rice....!hubby said he screamed as soon as he pick uped the bottle let alone get it near his face..?
I don't know what to do..as i had to come home early from my works do as hubby was getting worried about him - though when i got home baby had fallen asleep exauhsted.
I know he is teething so he tends to chew the teat.
i am going to try him with formula in a bottle as that doesnt relate to me at all - where as the expressed milk does.
I'm hoping his isn't getting depndant on me...

Any idea would be greatful as it now measn i can't really leave him for any amount of time - as he tends tp feed every 2 housr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back