No poo, won't take expressed bottle and too much sleep..

Yeah I'm forever rubbing her tummy when she screams, she done it all again at 7pm-8pm.. Proper screaming :cry: she's defo in pain somewhere but I Duno y she is worse at that time of night.. Screamed so much she's worn herself out and fell asleep feeding (after she calmed down to latch on!) I wiggle her legs around a bit trying to help things along.. OH bought some prune juice so I'll give that a try tomo morning (bit concerned bout using it I don't wanna hurt her :( ) if that doesn't work I'll go docs.. I have to try it all first before going or they'll just suggest Ido those things and won't help til I have.. I like being one step ahead lol!

Ah poor thing, such a shame. Just give her a very small diluted amount of prune juice. Have you given her extra water from a spoon, know she won't take the bottle? Have you tried eating things like grapes and raisins yourself? Eggs always make Kynon have bad nappys too, I avoid them just now!

Defo gonna give her a v small bit.. She took just under an oz of the oj diluted after a while of trying.. I hate grapes and that :( haven't thought about eggs.. Tbh I have ibs so they wouldn't agree with me either lmao!! She's farted a hell of alot since the oj I'm hoping that's a good sign..

No poo's for over a week is not great and probs worth going to the docs straight away if she hasn't done a poo today as the old tried and tested might not work if she's that bad.
Do u wake her for a "dream feed" after 4-5 hours if she is still asleep? I'd worry that my baby would get dehydrated if asleep for 14 hours?

No I never have done since about 4weeks.. Do u think that's what's caused this? I've told many hvs repeatedly about her sleeping so much and theyve never been concerned about it.. :(

We have poo!!! :cheer: always happens when I have prune juice waiting lmao!!

Great news on the poo!! Means things r coming on through nicely...what did u try recently that worked? Pruned water, sugar water etc. If HVs are happy then don't worry about night feeds but make the most of the daytime feeds.xxx

I tried sugar water on Saturday, and diluted oj yesterday afternoon and she too just under an oz and was farting like mad straight away and through the night then boom!!! Nappy explosion lol! It wasn't as runny as usual but it was still liquid lol.. She seems more settled today we will see later tonight if that's what it was that was making her scream x

Yey! Maybe worth trying the dream feed as you go to bed see if it helps keep her more regular even if it just a five min feed it will keep her fluids up

I've tried feeding her when I've got to bed but when she's out she's out and just gets angry and won't feed x

Oh no you don't want that as your going to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back