Break-Up

Dan

Reaction score
hey i dont knwo ifd anyone has posted anything liek this before but firstly im goin to introduce myself. im dan, im 18 years of age and have just finished college, and i live in birmigham.

my problem well is my ex-g/f. she broke up with me 3 weeks ago. teh technicality opf ot all is, she lives 130 miles away. she originally lived in birmingham here 20 minutes walk away from me, and we met at colleeg last september, and well she is now 5 montsh pregnant with our child. her family moved to somerset about a month or 2 ago and she moved aswell. i as planning on moving aswell, to start afresh and live down theer aswell, i ws theer 3 days, and thinsg got well up in teh air, and she decided to break up with me, thats nite i came back up to birminingham and since i have not seen her, i have spoke to her via phone so contact is still good. the things is i want to be there down theer to live well near them both. the problem is i have to convince her tahst i want to be theer for teh kid. try and get a flat or something to be closer. even if thinkgs never work out for us both again, at least im still a short distance from teh baby, and not 130 miles away here in birmingham.

as anyone got any advice that cold help me, becasue at teh minute she wants to kill me lol, and have said i have no choice over first name, and teh baby isnt having my surname, adn i dont want to be a weekend dad you understand i want to have an active role to play.

once again thanks alot for any advice.

dan

i would say your best bet would be to get legal advice as now a days the dad has as much rights as the mum, am i correct ladies.

good luck

the father has no parental rights unless the parents are married or the fathers name is on the birth certificate.

however.. it can be argued in court and that cud easily change depending on th efathers character..

anyhow.. im in a similar situation.. dont know if hes my ex or not yet...lol

but he lives in s.london and i live in berkshire....

i wish u luck!

hmm, tru, but at teh moment we've been speaking, and well, lets say she's a stubborn character herself lol. just trying to find someway of moving closer etc and hopefully thinsg may start to be as they were, but looking unlikely, all this is gonna be terrible for the kid, split parents, if u knwo what i mean. just so sad :(

hey thanks for teh support guys, i often hear stuff about crappy fathers etc from friends, and i dont want to be one of them, its pretty hard when it all comes down to teh baby to be honest. im sure i'll sort thinsg out :)

nar im sure u wont be 1 of the crappy dads atleast u want to be there 4 the baby
im sre you wil sort things and work sumat out 4 the best
xxxx

hey, erm i just worrying news, she ws just took into hospital with eavy bleeding, she sed she is feeling fine etc, but they gotta keep her over night and do sum tests in teh morning, and have a scan. ok im officially shi**in right now and want to cry. is everything going to be ok? my nan sed theses things do happen and it ends up being nothing. i want to help her but im so far away. :(:( i got rk at 7 and i got a long day, and all im going to think about is them two, i just hope all is ok :pray:

awww explain to ur boss and ask for ur fone to be on

im sure everything will be ok let us know

hey ive just cum bk from wrk, my fone hs been on all day, ive been fonibng her andher moms fone but no answer, i spoke to her brother and he sed he will get any of them to let me know how things go, but no luck so far:(, im thinking about just leaving here and heading down on the train an djust turn up, thinsg is, i have no money. ah man so much goin thru my head at the moment, feel so useless not knowing anything. thansk for your supports guys:)

awww im sure she will be fine, i had heavy bleeding at 3 and half months so went hospital but it was nothing...wouldnt worry 2 much hun
hope things are ok
how old r u by the way?
xxx

hey some good news people!!! all is fine and ok, she told me she had a scan and all looks good, she staying in hospital for a few days just to make sure but teh news is she adn baby are all good.

oh and bekki_16 im 18 years of age, getting older by the day lol.

thasnk people for your support *thumbs up*

hey thanks, but unfortunatly she still hates me:(, and something tells meits not the hormones? no matter what i do, i never do enough, gets me down most days, but hey all i can do is try right. i'll keep y'all posted :?

thnaks alot, but i think this isnt going to be a good run. no matter what i say, or when i speak, its all negativeness, sarcasm, anythnig to put me down, and saying things like she can make my life hard, but choses not to unless i make another mistake. you cn all probably guess that most seconds of teh day, im thinking bout what to do next. its so frustrating i decide to go out, to "the Custard Factory" to wind down and listen to sum DJ's play, and when i tell her what i did, its liek i cant do anything anymore, but it was her in teh first place who said she doesnt care what i do, but then again it seems like she does? where teh hell am i :cry: :cry: . so low. and i see things arent going to pick up in the furture.

hey peeps, just thought i'd let u all know, that my ex had a scan today, and we've got a lovely baby boy on the way:):) score lol, put me in abetter mood, but still doesnt change a few things lol, and got a replyed email from asource about housing in somerset, all seems to bve wrking out, apart from our relationship , wooooooooooooooooo baby boy :dance:

Yay congrats Dan lets hope you and her work it out for the sake of you boy

Remember her hormones are all over the place at the mo hun, she may well come round

a little boy, how exciting, I am still leeping my fingers crossed that it all works out for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back