Arghhhhhhhhhhh

confuzed 88

Reaction score
Here goes my Rant!!

My MIL is driving me bloody nuts, she wants to be in control of everything and everyone, keeps interfering in everything we do, the way i take care of my bubba, how much m oney i spend, how many clothes i have for him..i cant take it anymore, i actually dream that im blasting her and arguing with her!

Everytime bubs cries she says he is hungry, im his mother i know his hunger cry!!, everytime he has a new outfit on, she says he has too many clothes and i shouldnt spend so much money, i t makes me happy seeing my bubba in cute baby clothes!

She keeps rubbing my and hubbys financial situation in my face, she says nothing to help us, she doesnt like anything i wear.. she wants me to wear clothe slike her..im 23 shes bloody 65

Other day me and oh bro's and their wives went out for the first time ever just by ourselves without her, went we got back she went wild at us..she should be happy we all get along so well, but no she has to be there, but everytime she comes she sours teh mood so bad!!

i cant take it, luckily i dont live with her like the others, but i see her once a week and even then she does my head in! theres no shutting her up, shes so forceful with her opinions and she forces it on you erghh god help me i cant take it, my sil feel the same aswell, we all have kids and are adults but this woman doesnt let us live. shem complains that i spend my hubs money, its his money not yours!!!

my ex MIL was the MIL from hell i swear!. God she used to come round and end up staying for months ( she has no home of her home she sofa surfs).
She used to come round saying 'i'm poorly, i'm dying of cancer!!!!' and OH would feel so emotionally abused that he had no backbone left. I caught her in my drawers looking at my bill's and even one night when OH was supposed to be on nights, he wasn't he phoned in sick, but we told her i was stayin at my mum's! , so then at 12 at night we hear her car pull up! I told him she would and he didn't believe me . She went round the front and back doors tryin to get into our house cos she thought no-one was in! She has been my total nightmare and prob one of the VVVVbig reasons she is my EX MIL.
By the way this was 4 years ago and she is still alive! and sofa surfing!!!!!

honestly i really bite have to bite my tongue out of respect but its so hard, i think im going to crack soon! she puts so much pressure on our marriage coz of the rubbish shes always blurting about ergh

I've been there too hun, it was one reason why I ended my marriage. Don't let it ruin your marriage and make sure you constantly talk to your husband about it so you can be there for each other and try to get him to talk to her. I don't think MiL like us as we take their little boys from them.

My ex MiL and FiL ruled our lives, they even planned our wedding right down to who I could invite, the date and even how many bridesmaids I had. They even turned up on our honeymoon and stayed the night. We had to ask permission to buy our house and had to show them our bank statements every month and explain any big expenses. I drew the line and told the ex to pick, them or me, when he chose to go to a local soccer match instead of being by my bedside when I came round from an op to see if I had cancer.

All I can say (again) is you need to talk to your husband and make him see how it is affecting you, otherwise it will cause issues in your marriage.

Oh hun he knows it all, he's even spoken to het but shes a mental person I think, she has this delusional image of herself being someone who is soul of every party. A breath of fresh air.. ah whatever she's a nasty stink pissing my life off... She's like this with all the brothers and their wives.. In the first year of marriage me and oh argued only abt one thing HER
!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back