Braxton Hicks?

Pregnot

Reaction score
for the last couple of days I've been getting occasionally a shape pain in lower oart iof tummy/ foofy area accompanied with a dull AF type pain

It makes me get all hot and it's not the most comfortable

I havent checked my bump to see if it goes hard at the same time but does this sound like it could be Braxton hicks? If not might visit midwife later today as not sure what's happening in there

Noo BHs shouldnt do that.
I do get that sharp pain tho hun that ur talking about. Apparently thats baby pushing against cervix.

BHs shiuld just be a tightening hard feeling in bump and sometimes lower back depending on where baby is laying.
Most of mine are not in my back due to him being back to back.. They do get more noticable and painful the closerbu are to due date xx

Think ive had a few, my stomach goes tight all of a sudden for a few seconds, that bh baby slog? Doesnt hurt just feels tight?x

Oh right ha i kept thinking it was baby turning or sumet! Ha now i now its bh!!! Thanksx

Some ull find it might be baby turning and poking bits out. But if ur bump is really hard n tight feels slightly uncomfortable then its 9/10 BHs xxx

I've definitely had this as well. Wasn't quite sure what it was! X

Yeah defo bh then i think cos does feel uncomfortable while its happening!!x

I dont think ive ever had one. Feel like im missing out, would like to know how it feels! lol Hopefully id recognise one if i got it x

Ull defo have a few in the leading weeks up to ur due date hun..
They are not much trust me hahaha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back