braxton hicks....

rebecca180624

Reaction score
Ok so im 28 +6 weeks and im having pains across the bottom of my stomach. They feel like really bad period pains. My mum has said that it could be braxton hicks but isnt it too early for that? Its not a constant pain its just every now and then but they really hurt. An if they are or anyone has an idea of what it is then can you give ne a suggestion of how to soothe them a little if there is a way. X

I have been having Braxton hicks from around 20 weeks - only once have I thought they were painful and felt like period pains and on that occasion I called my midwife - they are usually not painful and if you are worried you should give your midwife a call - being painful could be the sign of a urine infection

you actually get braxton hicks fmm the minute u get pregnant.... its just up to each perseon as to how early or late they feel them., But, from what Ive been told, they shouldnt hurt: they are uncomfortable and your belly goes rock hard for about a minute or so.
When I get them, my belly just gets a very tight feeling across it. Might be worth mentioning to ur midwife if ur in pain. Does ur belly go hard?

Its not sharp pains. Its just like a cramp and then goes away an yeah my belly goes hard. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back