Bra fitting yesterday - dumbfounded!!!

louise2610

Reaction score
Ladies, hope this makes you giggle. I have always had large boobs. January I was measured as a size DD. YESTERDAY at FF!!!!!!! I'm only 9+2. God help my back at the end of this pregnancy. 🙊🙀.

Xxx

Wow lol I like being pregnant get to have big boobs for once lol even if they do hurt haha, i need to go bra fitting as mine is too small for me!! X

I measured at 40H from 36F :shock: they were far too uncomfortable under the arms though so manage to find a couple of styles that ended up fitting me in 38G x I'm hoping I don't get much bigger or I won't be able to stand up straight :rofl:

Sports bras were my friend during pregnancy, I just bought some from Tesco in various sizes as they'll get even bigger after birth. Also after birth of you choose to bottle feed the midwives will advise on a tight fitting sports bra to make them less sore.
I have my DD 7 months ago and my boobs are the same size as they were when I was pregnant, I never breastfed either so that's not a factor.

My boobs are already massive :) they always get huge in pregnancy and feel so sore I think im at least a E cup
I still have my maternity /nursing bras and ive actually started wearing them even though I'm only 7+2 hehe, so Louise I can totally sympathise hun

xxxxxxx

I got my first pregnancy bra at just 6 weeks my boobs were so painful and big they woke me up whenever I turned in bed. I now wear a crop top type bra at night and live in my two pregnancy bras in the day

I too am wearing a crop top at night to sleep in,they're so sore and just big!!!
I never even thought about a sports bra....totally gonna wear one now. I'm 8+2, so may look at maternity bras later on. Still early yet

Hehehe this made me giggle!! I'm 6+5 and my boobs have doubled in size, I'm a measly 34C but they're bursting out now and so so so so tender - even walking hurts them!!

Oh totally..... I have to hold mine when I'm going down the stairs!!

I always thought I were a 34 c pre pregnancy turned out to be 32dd... Then got measured 36E and one 36F . After giving birth I measured 36E when they ballooned up with milk.. I didn't really bother with bra's until later am now back in 32dd.

Anyone know what happens size wise after birth? I'm flat chested so would love mine to stay the size they are just now :)

After birth they would still be full as your producing milk for the baby, I think it depends if your breast feeding or formula feeding, if your breast feeding then they will stay that size as they keep filling up on milk, if your formula feeding then they will go down as you stop producing milk after a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back