Bra Size - Help

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Right ladies I need to order a new bra, as BB's are growing rapidly!!

Only problem is I cant pop into a shop here, as I live in France and they dont sell bras in my usual size (32 DD) let alone the size I am now. In fact they dont seem to have big BB's here at all, or tall people for that matter!

So need to order on-line from the UK, and want to ensure Im not having to order a new bra every few weeks.....

In your experience how many cup sizes do you normally increase by (and how quickly), I do realise everyone is different??

I was thinking of maybe ordering a 34 F - so going up 2 cup sizes and one back size?? Any bigger and Ill be onto the local builders merchant for some scaffolding :D

I dont think anyone could say a rough idea to be honest!
With my first, I started a 34B and they grew very fast and ended up 38DD maybe E after the birth! So thats like upto 4 cup sizes and 2 back sizes!
This time Im starting a 36D and they havent changed one bit so far? They might not grow so much this time?!
Its a hard one! You might have to order one now and then later if you need one!?
Sorry cant be more help! :hug:

everyone is different and every pregnancy is different hun sorry
on my 1st i went up 2 cup sizes 2 back sizes
on 2nd my back size stayed same and cup size went up 1
on 3rd cup size went up 2 back size went up 1
and so far this time they have not grown at all am still in same size
if i was you i would buy 1 back size and 1 cup size up from what you were and take it from there good luck xxxxx

Thanks girls, I realise everyone is different........its just so hard when you cant just go to your local shop and buy one, more importantly try them on.

Hi hun, might be an idea to measure yourself, this site http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php has a good calculator on it to give you your size at the moment and then maybe buy a band/cup size bigger to start you off? Saying that a lot of shops have such differences in sizes it's a bit of a guessing game!

You definitely need to measure yourself - you need a good supportive bra, especially as they get heavier.

I've gone up from a 36E to a 38G :shock: which concerns me as my lovely M&S maternity bras that I'm in don't go higher than a G cup!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back