Theo
Mason
+
Harvey

my oh doesnt like anyyyy of those..
Anyone got any ideas
The last name will be either linforth-smith or just smith

X

I don't like mason but love Thro and quite like Harvey. What kind of names does he like? Traditional or more unique?

I love the name Theo but I'm not too sure with your surnames. There are a lot of 'th' sounds in it with theo. I think Harvey flows nicely with your surname :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Well his other sons R called jaiden lewis and kairon :/ lol x

Well he isnt my oh anymore lol just out of habit that was :/ lol c

I like Theo best out of those 3 names!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks girlies .. Must say theos my first choice!! But babies dad will need some convincing lol .x

A few names - Theo, Ashton, Kaiden, Mason, Theo, Hayden, Reagan, Rilley, Reece, Ryder, Logan, Linden, Layton, Oakley, Rylan, Colby, Korey, Kodi, Dante, Blake, Bailey, Tristan, Taylor, Harrison, Harley

Last edited:
My Nephew's called Harvey. I'm not a of Theo but Mason's lovely x

ive always loved the name harvey but as my babys surname is harvey i cant lol xx

My lo is a Harvey smith his middle name is Leonard (both names were after his great Grandads who are no longer with us) wer won't sure what boys names we like this time!!!

love Mason, and Theo and Harvey are nice ,but more popular.

What about Lachlan Linforth-Smith ( keep the surname long, I'm a Jones and my mates a smith, and there sooo many of us, it would be nice to have a more unique surname if you double barrel...

Like all of them, also like Ethan and Noah, its so hard, we've only just finally decided on a name at 36 weeks! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back