Struggling for a middle name

tinks77

Reaction score
We are struggling for a middle name, we've decided she'll be Grace Smith but can't really come up with any middle names.
I like Olivia or Ellen but my OH doesn't like either and since he let me have Grace I want him to like the middle name not for it to just grow on him!

Any suggestions ladies??

Ooooh I really like Ellen!

Why don't you get your oh to write down his top 5 girls names that he likes, and list them in order of preference 1-5, and then you also do the same (only show each other your lists at the end, so do them privately). Then get together and this is a way to get your OH to have to input more, it's easy to poo poo your names that you come up with, but not have any himself, (that's what mine does). You may find you have more name choices in common than you think when you compare lists! Then all you have to do is choose one, heres hoping one appears on both of your lists!!

My dd is Grace Madeleine. Love the name Grace she really suits it we only thought of it a week before she was born. I agree write them down! We didn't pick her middle name untill a few hours before we registered her that's why it took a month!

I like:
Louise
Sophie
Marie

I'm Irish and I thought she would have an Irish name like aoife, but oh wasn't keen!

Grace Sophia/Sofia
Grace Catherine
Grace Victoria
Grace Elizabeth

I think the middle name needs 2 or 3 syllables, at least, since Grace and Smith only have one. I think Grace Sophia/Sofia sounds gorgeous! :love:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back