Boys names

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey!

We're TTC baby no.2 in a few months and were messing about looking at boys names tonight

We like

Charlie
Harry
Bobby
Oscar

Bobby is my fave from the list but because we have Jack would you have Bobby (as in the Charlton Brothers)? Do people younger than me (30) even know who they are?

Which do you like the most out of the 4? Be completly honest because we're just toying with names while we wait to TTC :) x

I love oscar and bobby! Im jealous ur ttc soon! Xoxo

lol we can't wait! I love Oscar too but we'd like Peter who was OH's Grandad as the middle name and it doesn't really roll of the tongue :(

Haven't even looked at girls yet lol x

I love all those names. Really like bobby and obviously Charlie xx

I've loved Charlie since I was a kid, Charles is also one of my Grandad's middle names, his 1st name is Eugene so i'm not using that but Charlie could be a tribute to him with Peter as a tribute to OH's Grandad. But I love Harry (Jack was nearly a Harry) and also Bobby & Oscar!! Good job i'm not pregnant yet! We had Jack picked before our 12 weeks scan lol x

I love bobby and I like harry! I don't know who the brothers are either ;) xx

Ooh Clairebear, I can't believe you're going to be in ttc again soon! How exciting :D

I like Jack and Harry. Cuteeeeeeee.

x

I know, i'm so excited Olive! Hope it takes less than 10 months this time even though Jack is worth every day we had to wait!

Think we're probably going to go with Charlie Peter Davis :)

Now .... girls names lol x

I love Harry! In fact we love Harry so much, but can't use it cos of our surname, we named one of Sebastian's toys Harry :D

I like your name choice though. Girls names next!!!

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

Harry and Charlie are both family names (love them both!)

Not too keen on Oscar or Bobby though :shock:

My favourites are Oscar and Harry. I do like Bobby too and I didn't associate the names with The Charlton Brothers x

my little boy is charlie lol its class if i have another boy im going with tommy x

I love bobby because that's my name if we have a boy after my dad because he is my hero!

my son is Charlie I still find it a really cute name, call him Char for short :)

we're having harry if it's a boy so im a tad biased for that name :D xx

Sorry, there is a strict no ttc for #2 before i'm pregnant with #1 policy in place :shakehead:

Hiya Claire - i can't believe how cute little Jack is :love:

I have never heard of the Charlton Brothers and i'm 26 lol Just Bobby.

I'm ok with all the names on your list - don't love them, don't hate them.

I do prefer Henry to Harry and i think Bobby is my favourite because it's less common :)

Last edited:
Lovely names Charlie bear, great that your going to be TTC again soon! yayy

I chatted to a new mum in a shop the other day and her little man was called Stanleyand that's cute too

Louise, it took 10 months to conceive Jack so we could well be bump buddies! :) Thanks for the compliment about Jack too, you're right he is cute but i'm completely biased lol x

JJ I like Stanley but i'm not a fan of 'proper' old man names. I guess Jack, Charlie & Harry count as old man names but imo they're slighlty more modern IYKWIM?! x

I'm waffling, ignore me lol x

Hi Claire, I have to say when I saw your list and knowing you already had a son called jack the first thing I thought of we're the charlton brothers!!!!

Even if it does take 10 months, enjoy the practising!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back