Boy's name crisis

Tineke

Reaction score
If I have a boy, I have a major problem.....

I CAN'T THINK OF A NAME..... nine months later and a boy's name will just not come to me...

I loved the name Thomas but everyone's child in the town where I live now, is named Thomas, Tom or Tommy.... ARRGGGG..

I also though of Hamish, Jacob, Seth as it matches my partners last name perfectly.. BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW

I'm going crazy over this... It's making me think I am for sure having a boy, because I have no name picked.. just my luck LOL :shock:

I love the name Seth, and my dad's cousin hadn't already named his son Seth I may have picked it myself.

What goes with your surname? Also, you have to think of what middle name would go well with them both.

Sorry doesn't help you much does it?!

Hello

I love the name Seth too, its off my favourite Tv show the OC , my cousins name is Jacob, you should do a poll.
Katrina

love the name seth... how about Albie Seth,, my opinion anyway lol!

good luck with wot ever u decide, i no its hard coz i had 2 boys and didnt no wot to call them till i actually saw them and their names just popped into my head..

good luck xx

I really like Seth. If I ever have a boy I have chosen Zeph which is very similar!

l like the name Jacob, its a nice name. Yeah, l know how you feel with names. lm now 31 weeks preggers,..not long now and lve settled with a name for a boy (if l have a boy that is) quite a while ago, but found it real hard to think of names though. But Jacob does sound really nice in my opinion.

Fluffy. xx

I LOVE the name Seth and it reminds me of Seth from The O.C. who is GORGEOUS! :lol:

Seth and Jacob are nice names!

A few of my favorite boy names are...
Alexander(Alex)
Connor
Elijah
Ethan
Julian
Landon
Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.