Bottom duties

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
I'm not being funny but since my bump has got bigger I have been unable to comfortably reach the back passage (front or back) after toilet duties.. (nicest way I can put it really lol).. DH is willing to do alot of things for me in this pregnancy, including shaving extra hair growth and supplying me with extra chocolate at whim.. but he says cleaning down there after going to the loo is a big NO NO lol.

Is it just ME with this problem??? :wall:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought it was just me!!!!!!!! I often wonder as I'm straining to reach around how Dawn French manages cos if you look at her she's got really tiny arms! :D

pilkers said:

I thought it was just me!!!!!!!! I often wonder as I'm straining to reach around how Dawn French manages cos if you look at her she's got really tiny arms! :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: omg im laughing sooo hard!

pilkers said:

Phew! So glad im not alone lol.. Oh yes poor Dawn hehe.... Lenny's pretty tall, so must have long arms.. im sure he might oblige lol

It's not just you babes. :rotfl:

I have had real mobility probs during the later part of pregnancy and hubby has shaved my legs and cut my toe nails for me. (Big mistake by the way)

It will be a long time before hubby is anywhere near that area again, and to be honest I've been using wet wipes. It makes wiping much easier and less of an effort if you can get around the bump that is. xx

It's getting worse for me every day! I was about to ask how you're all coping! Glad I'm not alone!

I've only started finding this a bit difficult over the past couple of days thankfully!

Someone asked about that on here a couple of months ago and I suggested one of these (seriously!)

http://www.essentialaids.com/erol.html#2702X2705

There are a few different types available but you get the gist ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back