Weeping Idiot

LucyBee

Reaction score
I can't stop crying.
Must be hormones but I'm a blithering wreck.
Anyone else in the same boat?

Found a lump at the bottom of my bump last night so went to see the doctor this morning. He asked if I'd been bitten or hit my bump and when I said 'no' he said come back in two weeks if it's bigger???

Then I just sat in front of him and wailed. He didn't enjoy it very much but he did sign me off work until Monday and said I should put my feet up and chill out.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who is weeping like a mad woman?

L x

i think were all similar hun, i blubber at everything, i was crying the other day coz the shower at my new house doesnt work.. hahaa

I havnt had the crying at all, just the really bad mood swings :twisted: :lol: Can't think which is worse, I think OH would rather I had the crying than the cursing :lol:

Tasha20 said:
I havnt had the crying at all, just the really bad mood swings :twisted: :lol: Can't think which is worse, I think OH would rather I had the crying than the cursing :lol:

i think id rather be angry too!

before preggers id ring up someone and if it wasnt going my way id demand the manager and start ranting, now i just start crying, they must think im pathetic hahah

I watched trauma on TV last night and cried becasue this poor little old lady fell down the stairs! I mean Really sobbing too!!!!!!

Hubby got worried and left me too it! lolol

Tasha20 said:

Same! Im like a demon woman these days!! :twisted:

Yes! I made the mistake of watching "Jack & Sarah" last night alone (OH is away in the week until mid-January).

Sobbed all night!!!! Also cannot watch anything where animals are getting hurt/put down.......... :(

I cant watch that film at the best of times never mind just now!!!!! lol

Few days ago i was in town shopping and in one of the shops they were playing the xmas song by Johnny Mathis " WHEN A CHILD IS BORN"
I was Filling Up!!!!! :( :(

I wail at anything and everything right now lol. Especially the NSPCC adverts.... I also find everything to worry about - the one thing I am, is less angry, but then I'm too busy schniffling and worrying :roll:

I just got back from a memorial service with my best friend, she lost her brother last december to cancer @ 37, he was a good friend and I loved him dearly...The nurses on the ward he was in had arranged the service for all patients who have dies in last 12 months. I sobbed my way through the service, so much for supporting my friend, I was a wreck!! :shock:
It was a beautiful service tho, we lit a candle for him xx

Awww Zoe! I'm so sorry. :cry:
That's put things in to perspective a bit.
Sending you big hugs.
L xx :hug:

Aw Luce, didnt mean to make you feel sad :hug:
I was more embarrassed with myself for not being strong for my pal, i am normally her rock, but these hormones have turned me into a wailing wall!! :rotfl:
I know David would of been looking down on us both saying "pull yourself together you pair of lushes, your mascara is running all down your face" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back