£65 boots saving!!

rosey

Reaction score
Signed up for the boots parenting club. Went today you get changing bag free with nappies (got a £3.50ish pack) worth £30 and bought a bottle bag warmer / keep cool by Avent for £13.50 and with that a free future mothers must have set worth £15.75. Currently there is a 3 for 2 offer on at boots so the changing bag goes through then the future mothers must have leaving the bottle cool/warm as the free item. Then the vouchers from the parenting club deducts the price of changing bag and mother to be items!! Then there is a 50p off voucher for nappies and a voucher for a free bottle from Avent!
Winner winner chicken dinner!
Bill totalled at £3.24 saving a total of £65.88!!
Just thought I'd share!

I signed up to it and the other weekend i also went and cashed them in... Got the bag, a bag of nappies for £5.48 and the free bottle, should have come to summit like £45, the girl on the til must have done something wrong and i only got charged 48p... needless to say i didnt go back and correct her and luckily it wasnt my local store either.. win win xxx

Fab!!! I have to join this. I tried but my phone but it didn't let me :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I got 85 quids work of stuff for about 22 a while back too. Was worth it!

Fantastic, thanks for sharing.. How far gone to you have to be or can you just join?

Awesome!

Have signed up online, didn't mention anything about a free bag though... assume it'll pop up with that info at some point.

you get sent the coupons for it in the post

How long do the vouchers take to come through the post? I have been waiting a couple of weeks and haven't heard anything? X

Me too, I signed up ages ago, but I havent received anything from them yet :(

mine took a good 4-6 weeks id say, iu completely forgot about them when they turned up x

I received an advantage card in the post but yet to receive vouchers, hope they come!

I had to call as they hadn't processed the parenting club just my boots card when I signed up, idiots!
Number is on back of boots card

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back