boohoo!!!!

Angelblue

Reaction score
:( well yesterday from about 5am I had lower back pain and uncomfortable/painful contractions all day! by 7pm last night they were 8 mins apart and I needed to breathe through some of them. So took some paracetamol and though better get an early night, "just in case" and now everything has stopped! not a twinge or anything :roll: :x

Have a midwife appointment today, going to beg her for a sweep!

how dissappointing! It must be so annoying to go through pain for nothing. I hope baby gets a move on for you :hug: :hug:

I bet money on it you'll have that baby by tonight......

I did the same with my fourth. all night labour then nothing...i bet your 3cm dilated already......

Good luck.....

P.s when you've had a few stop and start labours are very common. then bam.......... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Natural mamma said:
I bet money on it you'll have that baby by tonight......

I did the same with my fourth. all night labour then nothing...i bet your 3cm dilated already......

Good luck.....

P.s when you've had a few stop and start labours are very common. then bam.......... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:pray: :pray: I really hope your prediction is right! :pray:

hurry up baby, you and leah are both late! :shakehead: :shakehead:

Hope you don't have to wait much longer and baby makes an appearence soon :hug:

I hope things start again soon! Let us know what the midwife says!

just back from midwife. Head is as low as it is going to go before labour kicks in. She couldn't do a sweep today as she was running behind :( she is going to come to my house to do it on Saturday if I haven't already gone by then.

BP was lowest its been since before pregnancy, which was good.

Come on Baby :pray: :pray:

had a show this morning when i got up WOOT!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: hope this is the start!

my midwife is on call tonight so she said yesterday make sure I go into labour today :lol: :pray:

yay :cheer: good luck

I'm jealous! I loved giving birth :D Enjoy it !!!! :hug:

lou said:
yay :cheer: good luck

I'm jealous! I loved giving birth :D Enjoy it !!!! :hug:

i hope i come away with that attitude! lol

Angelblue said:
had a show this morning when i got up WOOT!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: hope this is the start!

my midwife is on call tonight so she said yesterday make sure I go into labour today :lol: :pray:

ooo come on i hope this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back