Induction or coming on his own?

Minchin

Reaction score
Morning!

Well had contractions all night, tried to sleep but don't think managed much, even though the night seemed to go very quickly. Tens machine put on about 1am, really really helped, not sure what would have done without it.

They've been pretty painful but that may be my low pain threshold!! They were 15 mins apart all night,then about 5am were all 5 mins apart, now between 5 and 10 mins apart since I got up.

Also had a show (just like clear jelly with bits of blood-tmi!) about 4am, was very excited!! So amd due to be in hospital for 8.30 to be induced but will see what happens. About to ring up now and see what they say.

:)

Oooooh very exciting! Hope baby is on the way on his own! Do you have a text buddy?

Oooooh very exciting! Hope baby is on the way on his own! Do you have a text buddy?

Yes thanks - all is well is my text buddy.

Just spoke to mw who said go in as planned but that body seems ready for labour so good sign.:)

good luck.. Fingers crossed x

Good luck hun!!!!! Fingers crossed you go in and your almost fully dialated! Keep us updated :D woooo labour watch!!! Xx

Yay!!! Love labour watch! Good luck sweetie x

hey hun....yayyyyy...looking forward to your exciting news....hugs xx

yeah about time little one is comin out!! :love: we love a labour watch! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111