Boob! :(

shorty88

Reaction score
My boobs bloody kill!!!
I can't even take my bra off they hurt that much !!

Is this normal!??

An when will it stop!! :)

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Mine are the same, feel like I've been kicked in the chest by a horse!

Are they bigger? I went and got measured at M&S yesterday reluctantly, and had gone from a 34A to a 36C already, since then I've been wearing a non wired tshirt bra from there, and the pain has eased a little, more so in bed.

Mine were AGONY! I couldn't even turn over in bed without it making my eyes water! It was the first clue that I was preggers as well! (Not the fact I was 15 days late. DUUUUH!!!). It'll die down once you get to about 12-13 weeks :). Mine are GINORMOUS already though!! It's a healthy sign too :D means your body's doing all the right things :D.

I've not noticed the size change as I'm big already 38F so I bloody hope not lol,
Might do invest in a non wired one thou
My chest feels te same I normall lie in my front an cant do that sleeping in a bra is a night mare to!! X x

Cheers! :)

12-13 weeks what!!!!
I'm only 5 weeks lol bloody hell lol!!!
All good thou like u said body doin the right things!! X x

get some nice comfy non-wired ones from markies. I always thought I was too big for non-wired but oh my god they are comfy!

I also wear sleeping bras to bed at night, it keeps them in place a little and eases the pain. x

Omg yesterday I decided to wear one of my usual push up balcony bras and it squashed me that much I got this weird cramp across my chest and my boobs were stuck up near my chin, back to my M&S granny bra today, get yourself a comfy full cup one with no underwire Hun.

Xx

I'm 15 weeks and my boobs are still sore, but they are more sensitive now than ever! And my nips are super sensitive! Even talking about them now is making them hurt/itch.

I also went from a 32D to a 36DD! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine stopped hurting as much around 13 weeks, but now they itch itch itch!!

I think normal boobs are gone forever I'm afraid!! xx

MY GOD!!!! This may be tmi, but my nipples are the size of corks!!! And when I take my bra off at night it feels as though someone has attached strings to them, tied them to a landrover and driven off at top speed!!!! I just got some of those strapless bandeau bras from Primark (get 'em before they go into administration!!!) Will try wearing that in bed from now on - fed up having to hold up my boobs on the nightly wee visits!!! :holly:

glad i am not the only one with weird nipples!! both have increased in size quite a bit, but my right nipple is a LOT bigger than my left one....... hubby says i used to smuggle peanuts, and now i am smuggling strawberries!

Mine are massive and rock hard i have found a good supporting bra does help x

Sarahstar - primark are going into administration??? Please tell me ur joking!! *cry*

I'm in a naff ugly sports bra at the mo because my boobs are agony! x

Sarahstar - primark are going into administration??? Please tell me ur joking!! *cry*

Sorry JayJay but alas, tis true!
We will all have to look elsewhere for shoes with dangerously low tread and hideous socks! (Maybe that's just my local branch?)
Get in there quick for the boob saving bandeau bras I say, we could even rescue them from the administrators yet if we slack tittied women join forces! lol
:holly:

Omg I actually think I might cry. This is a devastating blow! X

Omg I actually think I might cry. This is a devastating blow! X

My hubbies expecting one of those
on our wedding anniversary on sunday - dream on matey!!!! :shock:

STOP THE PRESS!!!! I have made a monumental boob (get it?) Not Primark - PEACOCKS!!!

Getting my discount stores mixed up - Sorry Primani lovers you can sleep easy again now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back