Boob! :(

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!
PHEW PHEW PHEW!!!!!!

U scared me half to death lol!

And pmsl @ ur other post.
My hubby was wanting one the other day and then I said 'whatever I eat, the baby eats!' And he was like 'omg! Ok no don't do that, let's just fuck'

He's a charmer!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!
PHEW PHEW PHEW!!!!!!

U scared me half to death lol!

And pmsl @ ur other post.
My hubby was wanting one the other day and then I said 'whatever I eat, the baby eats!' And he was like 'omg! Ok no don't do that, let's just fuck'

He's a charmer!

Uggghhhh, why are men so 'orrid? They have noooo idea that nookie is definately NOT top of our " I know what I'd REALLY like" list.

If they think they're gonna get ANYWHERE with comments like that and other gems such as "Alright chubby" and the classic "Whats for dinner?"
they've got another think coming!!!:strangle:

Ah the classic 'alright chubby' - except my husband goes one further and says 'alright fatty'
I then give him my death stare! And he's like 'oh I'm only joking'

He was dying for some nookie last night and it was just NOT happening at all. He's understanding for the most part, but when I send him off to the bathroom to sort himself out, he's less than impressed with me lol x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not primark!!! :O :O :O

My boobs havent been that bad tbh, sorry if tmi, but if OH plays with my boobs, it hurts then! And my god- cant get away with not wearing a bra around the house anymore- my nips could take someones eye out!! x

Haha I shall b investing in a new bra tomorrow that is my mission for this weekend hehe!! Even killing in this bra nw just to simply touch!! Not gd I tel ya!!!
X

Rach :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back