Boo!

sarah1

Reaction score
I'm mad cos I missed Ov this month. Thought it might be delayed from the hysteroscopy (last time it was) but done opk's since last week and faint line has been getting lighter and now gone. Ironicially it must have happened earlier than normal while I was still bleeding from the op. Weird. So I assume I'm near the end of my cycle but not entirely sure! Think the waiting is just niggling at me, now we have clomid and some extra help I want to get going!! Also, very sick of having people's pregnancies shoved in my face I can't hide from them all! Running away to a secluded island is the only way I think.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can we both go to the secluded island??
Gotta be all happy happy at weekend with my sisters 12wk scan pics and I can't face it even worse as AF due today :(

I'd come to the secluded island too, but knowing my luck you'd both get pregnant then :roll:

I think i'm just going to stay under my duvet with hubby - at least he can't go getting pregnant on me :shock:

I hope your AF comes sooner than later so that you can get started afresh, althoguh i can appreciate the annoyance of screwy OV messing up when to expect AF.

duvet days sound great Louise :). I wish we could just not have any kind of social engagement with anyone until we are pregnant. That may be considered slightly odd though! xx

Ahh it is gutting, exactly the same thing happened to me remember, I was gutted then I started to think it was meant to be, I think it can only be a good thing to let the old which have a good flush out after the OP and then you're all nice an fresh and ready for next time! :)

That said, I'd maybe try your OPKs for a couple of days just to be certain.

You've just got me thinking about hiding away, I do do it the odd time but I'm actually really fine around my preggers mates, I guess I'm not jealous of being preggers, I reckon I'll be more jealous of the babies when they come, in a nice way because I really want one!

xx

It's funny because i think the opposite lol

The babies i can deal with, but the pregnancies i can't :)

All my friends have babies under 1 year and i actually find seeing them looking like my friends and being able to interact with them and play with them reassures me how right it feels for me to have a baby in my arms but it's definitley not mine.

When i'm around pregnant people, i kind of feel like what they have in their belly could have been mine - if that makes sense? :eh:

Maybe i'm a weirdo... (act shocked)

I feel exactly the same Louise, its much harder finding out your friends are pregnant. Once they have their babies I'm not as bothered!! I think also as I've been pregnant a few times and it hasn't gone anywhere I feel a bit like 'why did they get to keep it and not me?'. Which is awful. Maybe I'm a weirdo too..... lets make a club :) xx

Ahh well check this out for weird! I don't kill flies and spiders any more because I see them as tiny things like my little beans when I get them! :shock:

( I have actually just admitted that lol!??) :rofl:

I have another one, my friend is in labor and hopefully I'm conceiving right now! That would be weird! :)

xx

Ooo I don't kill spiders or flies either!! Although my reason is nothing to do with them being like babies (?!), I just hate to think of anything dying or in pain. I HATE animal cruelty, can't even watch someone give their dog a smack without almost bursting into tears.

My new weird thing is that I'm finding children hard work and a bit annoying! Think its just cos its a new term with work and I don't know any of the kids I'm teaching, I usually love them all to bits, even the naughty ones xxxxx

I couldn't kill anything either... well... i can feed bugs to my chickens and reptiles but that is for food.

I couldn't just kill because it was there and i'm bigger :shock:

I do get your baby/bug link though Maybe :) I don't know what bugs would be quite that small though.

Your friend is in labour right now?! What is she having? Make sure you make yourself available so you can learn something and if you get it wrong and it cries you can just quietly slip away ;)

Sarah, i have to know kids to like them too :)

Last edited:
Yep early stages, she's with her OH, it's a girl!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back