bloody show...

klam

Reaction score
well after no contractions at all yesterday and 2day i had a bloody show bout 1 o clock 2day and hav had light contractions tonight!!:)
dont want to get my hopes up now but hopefully this is the start after a whole week of greeny mucus stuff it was finally red n brown 2day! fingers crossed xxx

I really hope this is it chick, this baby has kept you waiting in discomfort for long enough i reckon xx

That's how mine started, I had a bloody show then light contractions first before it kicked off properly. Fingers crossed this is it xx

Ooo sounds like this might be it! Fingers crossed hun!

yep still every 10 mins, breathting thru them. think ill go try n sleep and hopefully get woken up in the early hours!! hehe xxx

do some quats hehehe if you sleep it might wear off if you do quats it might egg it on :D

Good news hun - bring on the contractions - sending luck and calming vibes your way xxx

Ooh goodluck huni!! I had mine while in labour so this could be it!!! sooo exciting!! x x

Ooh sounds very very promising x x fingers crossed this is it x love hearing all about everyones experiences and can't wait to hear yours and see lots of pics x x good luck

Hope you got woke up at stupid o clock in labour x

had them till after 3 this mornin then nothing!!!! again!!!! im soo annoyed n p'd off now! sat bouncing on the ball 4 a bit but nope still nothing! gettin soo frustrated.
sorry for the rant xxx

Aw I'd be frustrated too honey x hoping it kicks off properly today x x

I was like this with zander for three days I was having back labour so it kept coming and going get on your hands and knees bum in the air just incase baby is back to back it will make baby turn if they are and things should kick off x

this is the 9th day! midwife says babies in rite position i can kinda feel his bak at ma belly so not sure why hes doin this. confused n stressed now. the poor people in ma street must think all i do is moan haha. just dont know wot to try next. im on the ball the now bouncin away but wonder if my midwife would give me a sweep on wedenesday if i moan enuf. probably not tho aarrgghhh xxx

I would have though that she would give you a sweep if you ask nicely!! If youve been having contractions on and off for a few days then things are obviously starting up, sure she will oblige! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back