latent labour!

ANNA27

Reaction score
hi ladies i was in hospital in the latent phase of labour yesterday,contractions were strong but not regular enough. so i came home for labour to establish. had a sleep at 3pm yesterday, woke up at 430pm and everything had stopped, iwas gutted. went to loo and had the most disgusting bloody show i had ever seen.must have used four or more lots of loo roll as everytime i wiped it was full of brown mucus snotty stuff :puke: anyway even huby had a look and could not believe it lol. at least somethin was happening though. but nothing today!!!! dont know whats happening now, no more contractions! im so peeved! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Oooh Anna! Sounds soooo promising!! I bet things will get kicking again a bit later. Maybe try to use this time to make sure everything is packed, the house is is a good state for when you return with baby and resting!

It does sound really good though with all your signs. Have you been walking a lot? My friend kept running up and down the stairs to get her labour moving forward and although it might have just been a coincidence, labour did start later that day! xx

It sounds like it won't be long though!! :D

ive tried not to bring labour on yet today as my husband has been away and wont be back in the area until 6pm,so after then ill be up and down the stairs and take kids n dogs to park etc i think.need to get the pains again :D

oh that must be so dissappointing to have stopped.

Hopefully things will start again soon.

Sandi

How frustrating that everything stopped :( :hug:

But yay for your show :cheer: Hope things start progressing now, keep us updated :)

I hope it all gets started back up after 6pm, once it has send some labour vibes my way too :lol:

How frustrating... your LO is teasing you!

Im sure it'll all start again soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back