Bloody Show? **Having Contractions*

How exciting!! i think it sounds like the perfect plan too. It will take your mind off things and you'll know matt is close by if you need him.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
good luck chick!!

Wow Deb its actually happening....what do the contractions feel like, as i've never had BH's i'm not sure what they would feel like....different to the usual period pains / twinges???? :hug: :hug:

keep us posted
we are all rooting for you
hope the cold is on the way out
x

Debbie is doing very well. :D The TENS machine is really helping, too. Let's hope the contractions start up again later!

I really thought that it was "it" this morning.

I had the off on pains for a week before going into full blown labour. Make sure you rest loads as you will need it for the labour ahead :hug:

good luck hon!! :hug: :hug: i found that (in the early stages) my contractions stopped if i stopped - if i kept moving around, they kept going...

keep us posted! :cheer: :cheer:

you go Debbie :dance:
come on little one come out for your mummy
:pray: :pray: it happens soon hun
lol sarah :hug:

Oooh so exciting, hope those contractions start up again soon, good luck hun, will be thinking about you! :hug:

Just seen this - woo to the contractions :cheer: and BOOOOOOO to them stopping again! :evil:

How did your dad do in the run then? He's very brave going through all that with a hideous cold!!

Come on Flump get a shift on! :dance:

I hope things start again soon Debbie :hug:
Take good care of her, Matt.

But the stopping could be a good sign. They told us in AN classes that they can stop, and then suddenly just start up again :)

Get as much rest in as you can now! Eat, drink, bathe and rest hehe

Hope things are moving again for you :hug: xx good luck xx

Mine did too dont worry. Its one of those things, mine strted again when i went to bed. :D

grrrr hope they start soon for you again.

Ooh a labour thread :D

Hope things get going again soon!

Aww, it is shame they've stopped. I hope things get moving quickly for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back