Bloody Show? **Having Contractions*

Been having contractions on and off since 3am :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yay!! Flump will be here by tommorrow I rekon :cheer: my crystal ball said 3 days :lol:

Hi Debbie :wave:
any further updates?
excitedly waiting to hear your news :dance: :dance:
lol sarah

Contractions seem to be around 8-10 minutes but not entirely regular an mostly in my back.

I know you will all think I am mad but Matt and my Dad are taking part in the 5K Chilly Willy Prostate Cancer Run this morning at our local nature reserve and I'm still going to watch! Think I'm going to stick on my TENS machine and see what happens. Matt did it last year and my Dad wanted to do it this year (as he is a PC survivor) although he has a sprained ankle and bad cough and cold etc like me. Matt did it in 25 mins last year but we think with my Dad, it'll be around an hour this year LOL, so Matt will have his phone on him just incase!!!!!

I shall keep you updated as much as poss!

I'M SCARED!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
dont be scared sweetie you'll be ok
im sure you'll be fine hunny you hold on till they get back
saying good luck from me to Matt and your Dad hope they enjoy their run.

lol sara :hug: :hug: :wave:

:cheer: :cheer:

Wow Debs :shock: you're up next!!

Flump is on their way

Flumps on his/her way :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

At least you will have something to take your mind off the contractions.

Make sure you wrap up warm Debbie, though the fresh air will probably do you lots of good.
Best of luck with their run and keep us updated :hug:

Go out and enjoy it! I painted my lounge when i was having contractions, its best to keep active and movin about can help you dialate easier and faster. Though having a rest is important too and have a dinner with carbs in later as youl need the energy!

So exciting!!!!!

good luck hun , i went on a driving lesson that my husband was giving him mum while i was in labour with Kieron :rotfl: because i didnt want to be on my own, dont think his mum was very keen on me huffying and puffing in the back while she was trying to concentrate though

how exciting deb!!!

like the others said i think it'll do you good to get out but remember to be careful :hug:

Sounds like the perfect plan Debbie, keep your ind off things for as long as possible. Cann't wait to se pics of your little one. Sooo exciting! :cheer:

YAY! hope you're having fun hun. You definately arent mad, the best thing to do is be up and about getting on with stuff and not sitting. Hooray for Flump!! :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Awww Debbie :hug: :hug: :hug: and woooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think its good you get out and about and go watch. Passes the time and standing up and moving will hopefully help toward getting things going some more.

Yay for Flump on the way :dance: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back