Bloody Show? **Having Contractions*

HOW EXCITING! :dance:

Flump is LEAVING the BUILDING! Er... in a couple of days, obviously! :hug:

i would give your mw a ring hun and just tell her whats happening she may just want to check you over :hug:

Debbie, my first 4 babies started off with a show, followed quite closely by mild contractions, so this could be it for you :pray: :pray:

Good luck :hug:

I had a bloody show 2 days before my waters offically went :)

its ur cervix dilating, your boss will be here in the next few days :D

ohhh more babies!!!!!

good luck hunni, will any one make the 10th :rotfl:

i had my bloody show nearly 2 weeks ago, and been having it most days ever since. Eat a hot curry and play in the bath with makka pakka worked for me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's finally tailing off a little now to a less bloody show... more brownish now. No twinges but feeling VERY heavy down below.

Maybe Flump is gonna be an official due date baby! My sister's first came on his due date so perhaps it will run in the family? :D

Well debbie this really sounds like it's probably it for you. I had my show on a Thursday morning and then late on the Sunday evening Connor came flying out bang on his due date. I never dilated though until right up to the point he came out. I am so excited for you and thinking of you alot and keep stealing the lappy off Ryan to check online to see if you've had your precious little one yet! :hug: :hug:

Flump is VERY active tonight and causing me to have lots and lots of pain down below. It's literally making me JUMP! :shock: :shock:

I had my bloody show a couple of hours after I realised I was having contractions, there was alot of it! It was coming out for hours after that :puke:

I started to have my show nthe day before I had imogen Debbie. I didnt get the full show until i was in hospital and around 6cm dialated and sucking on the gas and air like a mad thing!

Seriously you cant miss it, there is loasds of the stuff :puke:

Hopefully yourcontractions will start soon for you.Im so excited for you and matt and will be watching this thread 24/7 now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back