Bloody Bear Grylls!!!!!!!!!!!

evemarie8

Reaction score
Is anyone elses OH obsessed with it or is it just mine?? The guy is bloody gross! My OH and his work mates even call each other when it's on!!! :x

:oops: We f'ing LOVE Bear in this house :cheer: apart from when he kills turtles and eats frogs :(

I read one of his books years ago and liked him so I'm loving seeing him on tv.

(+ I quite fancy him :shhh: )

I saw an advert with him the other day and he was drinking the the juice out of elephant shit, ewwww. :puke:

mrs_tommo22 said:
I saw an advert with him the other day and he was drinking the the juice out of elephant sh*t, ewwww. :puke:

What a man :clap:

Emma58 said:
Who is he?
I've never heard of him

He's an ex SAS survival expert and an explorer. I think of him as a sexy, hardcore Ray Mears :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:
I saw an advert with him the other day and he was drinking the the juice out of elephant sh*t, ewwww. :puke:

Brad made me watch that episode! :puke: Last night he was eating huge grubs that burst yellow slime into his mouth! And a little while ago there was one where he was chewing meat of a zebra carcus! :shock: :puke:

My OH likes this I don't mind watching it except it always seems to be on when Im eating :puke: he is very clever to know and remember all that stuff about whats safe and whats not and what plants do what. He might be gross but I'm sure if I was stranded somewhere and my survival depended on it I would be very grateful to have him around and would eat all sorts of gross stuff if it was that or starve! I do think he over does things for effect sometimes like bitting the heads of snakes and things when you know full well he has a knife in his pocket cause he's just used it so he could have just chopped the head off but that wouldn't be half as dramatic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back