Babygro bear suit

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm looking for one of those babygros that is like a little teddy bear ie it has ears and is all furry. I can't find any anywhere! I saw a lady in the supermarket earlier this year carrying her LO in his wee bear suit and have been obsessed ever since hehe!
Anyone know where might sell them? xx

aw their cute! might have to look on ebay as i think you generally only see them in the winter xx

Ive got a monkey suit one, it was from asda. Happy to sell it 2nd hand if you like, its too small for LO now, its 3-6 months :flower:

I saw one of these in the Mothercare near me about 2 weeks ago, although it was in the sale so I dont know if it is something they stock all the time, they had brown bear ones, a tigger one, and a frog one, I was very tempted by the furry brown bear one, but OH had reached the end of his patience (we had been shopping in various baby shops for over 4 hrs by this point!) and was stropping over by the door demanding we go home so I didnt get the chance to grab one :-(

I saw them in mother care sale too, maybe a winter line that will be about again soon.

Yep, same as above, I see them in mothercare all the time. Theyre lush! I might get my LO one this year. Think she'd look lush running around like a bear :)

Try Babies'r'us, seen bees, bears etc in their catalogue

I got a tigger one for Odhrán and I loved him in it

24133_10150093681955293_552460292_11316433_5489355_n.jpg

24133_10150093682000293_552460292_11316436_4558797_n.jpg

Gap do the white/cream ones with little ears and they're gorgeous! There are loads of them on ebay too. I think it was Tesco that did a gorgeous brown one a few years ago x

I know Mel, so long ago x

Forgot to add, I got the tigger one in Asda for £10 xx

You will probs find them in the shops when the winter season stuff comes out, i want to get my baby a snowsuit but cant yet as its all summer stuff :-(

Awww Febmum2be - your wee boy is gorgeous. If I have a boy i'm defo getting that exact outfit...so cute and I love tigger.

Sunny, i've seen the bear ones as jammies or as snowsuit type thing. My wee girl had a wee white bear snowsuit with mittens.

:)

I got one from a nearly new sale & it's adorable - think it's originally from Mothercare :) x

u'll defo get snowsuits later this year! i cant wait to get one either!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back