Most Haunted Live - Satans City

Lou

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the first night last night? I missed the first hour and then went to bed just as they went to the crypt because OH went to bed and I was too scared to watch it alone :oops:

Was it good?

I'm going to be a big brave girl tonight and watch all of it. My OH is mates with a guy whose wife is in the team and is over there with them. She said if anything is ever going to happen it will be at this location.

ooooooo :shock:

i watched it all but tbh honest i watch the webcams and have the tv show on in background for a laugh and i dont take it seriously, most of the things make me laugh and that psychic medium was just horrendous last night, if he shouted OMG once more i think i would have thrown sumthing at the telly and i dont believe he was possessed by "ambrose". some of its good but it usually gets a lot better on the 3rd nite in and onwards when they go to the really freaky locations.

i will be watching again tonight tho lol

xxxxxx

Yeah that medium is rubbish. If he communicates with and see's dead people why was he so shocked to see a dark shadow? :roll:

I can't wait for tonight. I might text in and get a shout out to the forum masooooove :D

I didn't watch it last night but have it on the V+ box recorded so will watch it today :D

Oooh, I want to watch it! We have loads of Most Haunted DVDs. I know they can be a bit far fetched, but I still enjoy watching them :D

Since they got caught out faking I now just think of it as a programme much like any other scripted/acted one and don't take it seriously :D

Last night was rubbish :shock: That new medium is crap, Yvette must be furious, he has really spoiled it :( I think this could ruin them.

i liked all the goings on last nite but i agree the new medium ruined everything everytime he opened his mouth, i dnt believe a word he says and he took them on a total different course with the seyonce(sp) and they got nothing and they got nothing in that room cus they were calling to sum1 he suggested. he is worse than derek acorah!!!!

xxxxx

rahh!!! i swear these adverts are doing my brain in! still, the adverts are my forum time! lol

Yvette cracks me up! i swear in a bit she is going to tell brian to shut up!!! :rotfl:

Brian ruined it for me! Where's David Wells? I loved him! Brian was in it the first few series doing drawings and he was always weird :lol:

Strangeness said:
Brian ruined it for me! Where's David Wells? I loved him! Brian was in it the first few series doing drawings and he was always weird :lol:

on the living tv site, it says he left due to 'health reasons'.

i think Brian is still better than derek was though.

i was in fits when leslie said "ooo.. a tented loo!" and "its to wash your fairy in" :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back