Lady GaGa's meat dress

bluerock

Reaction score
Killing an animal just to wear when there are a lot of ppl starving right now, just seems wrong. Then if you can ignore that, the fact of how gross and un-hygenic it was that it could have seriously caused a health crises. I mean I can't blame eminem for ditching when he found out he would have to sit next to that. There is no way I could have been as cool as Cher and hugged her, knowing that it HAD to be teeming with maggots... What's everyone elses thoughts?

400x400_1284514492560-outrageousladygaga.jpg

Wow, it's the first I have seen it, I'm a Lady Gaga lover, going to see her in November.. Have to say though, she definitely wouldn't have got a hug off me :lol:

i really cant work out why someone would be so stupid to be honest! was it covered or just wet meat on her? i think that is really wrong!! id be intreigued to know what kind of meat it was! poor animal that was butchered for someones fashion is just beyond me, imagine if it fell apart! lol that would have been quite funny. not too sure why youd want to do that to be honest, beats me completely. x

That's gross! I'm very very against real fur and this is equal to the idiocy of that IMHO. Unnecessary butchery for vanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back