Blood Test results?!?

kellylou

Reaction score
I went to my booking in appt last monday and had all my blood tests done, this was done at my hospital as I am going to be under shared care, just wondering do I get told about the results by letter or do I not hear anything unless something is up??

they told me i wouldn't hear unless something was up :)

my midwife wrote my results into my maternity notes when i saw her next the results were on the doctors computer!! not sure if it will be different for you as you had them done at the hospital

I recieved my test results at my dating scan where my consultant went through them with me x everything was fine and they were just checking I knew I was rhesus neg x

I got told that i won't hear anything from them if everythings ok.

Helen, i'm Rhesus Neg too!

i had results back of my blood group and a few others

but still waiting on another few results which i think if comes back fine they dont bother calling hehe

Ok, well am hoping all is well, am allowing for bank hol as the letters are not very quick at coming back!

I know it's a waste of their time but I wish they'd phone just to say 'yep everythings fine'! I'm a bit of a worrier! Yodabo-your scan is the day after mine (nice ticker lmao how cute is their site!) and do you hate the anti d injections as much as I do? x

I agree there! Yeah the anti d is a bit of a pain. I didn't have it after my last son (i think) as it happens he's the same as me which me means my husband is rhesus neg too! How weird is that when only 15% of the population Is rhesus neg! (my oldest son has has a different dad and rhesus pos so needed it with him and when I miscarried) At least I know where to go if I need blood lol

Oh yes and the ticked, I love it! So cute! I did ask on another
thread if it was ok to steal your idea ;) lol

Lol! 'steal my idea' x he he x x it's so exciting I love seeing others 20 week scan tickers! And eeyore is my absolute favourite! x he he x x

I got my results at my midwife appointment after my scan, as i had my scan and bloods done same time at the hospital :) x

I've only just had my bloods done, at my 16 week appointment!

Yeah Helen, he's cute! I did try and choose another but eeyore won hands down :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back