Sorry TMI alert

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a bit graphic but I'm a bit confused. I went to the loo about half hour ago and there was a little bit of blood on my pants, only a little bit and it was quite bright red, and there was some on the tissue when I wiped but it wasn't a streak of blood it was more like speckled, if you know what I mean. So I checked after with my finger but my CM was clear (sorry :oops: ). But the last couple of days I've noticed down there smells strange, not horrible, but I can't really describe it other than it smell like burning :? , I thought maybe it's cos I need a haircut and wee gets trapped in it :oops: . Any thoughts anyone?

Hi, are you using the Magic Medicine? I notice that I get a smell like burning rubber when I do! I didn't look at your chart but could you be ovulating? (to account for the spotting?). Other than that I would suggest you see your GP if it doesn't settle down in a day or two, you can get either a sweet or bitter smell with an infection....i'm a nurse! :hug:

Actually I did start on the old magic medicine a few days ago, thanks I think you hit the nail on the head there. I'm not due to ovulate til Monday, but my temps have been a bit wierd since AF they were only about 36.7/8 post ov last month but now it that pre ov this month. I don't think it's an infection cos CM is clear and quite loose and I feel ok, but maybe that would account for the higher than normal temps :think: . Cheers chick :hug:

Fingers crossed said:
I thought maybe it's cos I need a haircut and wee gets trapped in it :oops: . Any thoughts anyone?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: OMG nearly wet myself laughing at that!!

chellieboo said:
Fingers crossed said:
I thought maybe it's cos I need a haircut and wee gets trapped in it :oops: . Any thoughts anyone?

I was taking a sip of coffee as I read that and it got me too lol, I now have coffee nose!

Glad im not the only one who gets that though :rotfl:

glitzyglamgirl said:
chellieboo said:
Fingers crossed said:

I was taking a sip of coffee as I read that and it got me too lol, I now have coffee nose!

Glad im not the only one who gets that though :rotfl:
:rotfl: serves you right for laughing at my troubles :rotfl: . I think it defo is the magic medicine, cos when I took some more last night thats exactly what it smells like :shock: , I ain't gonna let OH go down there cos the medicine tastes bloody awful so god knows what it'll be like down there !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back