bloated

Lilelephant

Reaction score
omg the past 2 days i get more bloated as the day goes on, I can hardley do up my trousers atm, and i have to go to weightwatchers in an hour! eek!
my bbs havent been as itchy today but have had on and off "sensations" in them. felt nausea on and off....maybe it's not my turn?! argh i feel positive one moment that i feel different and that it could be and the next minute doubting it ........:wall2:

You sound exactly like me...1 minute im swamped with symptoms,then none,then a few,then loads again,really hate this 2ww it plays with our minds too much,its like been on a rollercoaster. Fx we get our bfp's soon xxx

i am glad i am not the only one, i mean sat here now and my nipples are tingling and i feel a bitnauseous and i have me trousers undone, and my tummy looks round not flabby and wobbly....:S i just wanna know either way now

Good luck girls, such a roller coaster time for you X

it sure is i feel like i am going insane! i just want to know am i pg or not then i can carry on which ever path it may be!

I was reallyyyyy bloated with dd at the start so hope this is a good sign!! I've noticed that I personally seem to stay slightly bloated from ov to af.. it tricks me everytime!

i'm testing next monday if i can hold off til then. Pinkpunch if my body is playing tricks on me i'll be mad

The waiting is the worst, someone needs to invent new kinds of tests. Everytime I read about symptoms I'm like, 'yeah, I have that too' then other people tell me they had no symptoms before they found out.
Lets hope the wait flies by, I'm going to try to wait till the end of the month.

Oh good luck ladies....Im excited for you both....also in my 2ww now so will be doing all this in a week or so too....everything crossed for yous xxx

Good Luck MrsMc, all the symptoms are sounding good. I dont know how you are managing to resist doing a test!! fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back