trying to chill and failing

Zoei

Reaction score
Ok so getting really confused, by my calculations I was due af on 16th June but no show! Had really bad back aches for a bit but easing off, nausea, smell heightened, sinus blocked, horrible cramps not like usual though, but all this now seems to have eased just left with a blah feeling, bloated, skins gone oily. Had a few strange warm sensations in belly and bit of Jekyll and hide on the mood front. Still no af and symptoms that it's going to are gone? Had 3 bfn one a digital but that's normal for Me. Trying to chill out not get hopes up. Am I just over analyzing everything? I'm even getting bubbly sensations? X

I'm in the same situation although I'm only 4 days late but I am usually really regular like to the day!! I really don't know what's going on I'm starting to think I'm over thinking things! I'm trying not to get too excited either the neg test I did was like as my bf would say " kick in the nuts "

Xxx

I keep trying to tell myself to wait, see if af turns up as this month but I am struggling! I feel totally weird today, very tiered, headache, sicky feeling, I really don't feel myself a bit spaced out to be honest if that makes sense lol. X

Yeah me too I thought I was coming down with a bug the other day I felt that bad the a few hours later I felt fine! Very weird!! The not knowing which way it's going to go is soooo frustrating xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back