Anyone else feel like a balloon...

Charm

Reaction score
Is it normal to feel so bloated so soon, I'm only just beginning week 6.
I've had headaches nearly everyday, my bbs are a little tender to sleep on. But I feel like a balloon.
I'm a size 12 bordering on 14 but refusing to wear (like you do)...but my trousers have suddenly gone really tight and I feel like I'm full of air but it doesn't want to come out.
I also have a lot of cm...sorry!

Am I normal or am I having about 6 babies!

i'm totally with you, i reckon i'm about 12 weeks or so, and i;ve gone from a 10 to a 12 which are beginning to get tight now!!

I refuse to buy any size 14 clothes though!!

Just bought aload of size 14 clothes :( there feeling really tight :cry:

Im begining to feel pregnant now. Havent done for weeks, but now I can see a slight baby bump. Havent told a few of my friends, because im worried about the results of the downs test that im having. After the test results come back and there alright im going to start telling more people.

Anyway bumped into a so called friend of mine while shopping. She doesnt know im pregnant. First thing she says. 'Oh Jo havent you put on weight, ive just lots a stone. Im back to a size 12 now. What size are you? about a size 16 i should think' I was horrified! So I replied with 'Lost weight have you, it doesnt show, your head still seems huge to me.' :oops: and I walked off. Nasty women, wont be speaking to her again.

xxx

What a horrible cow!!! That is down right nasty!! :twisted:

I had terrible bloating at week 6, I was ok first thing but by lunch I was pacing the office thrying to get comfy....not too bad this week but still feel really fat and my normal size 16s are getting snug! I will be most upset to buy an 18!! LOL

Try avoiding fizzy drinks, sip not gulp water and chew food thoroughly before chewing.
I have spent many an evening with my swollen gut hanging over my PJs as they are the only thing I feel comfy in, OH thinks its hilarious :x :wink:

I am 10 weeks pg and my belly is proper podgy I am normaly a size 8-10 (im only icle) so it really shows, had a comment from a nurse the other day " So by the looks of things id say your into your second trimester!'

Errr no :roll:

By the evenings I feel well bloated, I have to get into my comfy jogging bottoms as my tum feels massive! :shock:

Just had a seriously huge fit of nesting. Decided my front room doesnt look right, so moved everything around. Then I realised it was better the way I had it in the first place. So moved everything back lol. Now I feel as big as a house and relaxing on the sofa with laptop and watching corrie on the telly lol

lol violet-glow my parnter is dreading me haveing the nesting I am going to be such a fuss as Iam bad enough as it is x

I went to my parents today and started cleaning their car today... waxed it aswell :shock:

My parents were chuffed never the less. Dont ask me why I did it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back