Feeling Bloated

shez

Reaction score
Hi all,

Started trying for a baby mid febuarary and had 4 day af (usually lasts 5-6 days) 30 days after coming of the pill. I'm now due on in the next few days but for the past week i have felt really bloated which does not seem to be going. I've even had to buy some elasticated trousers so I do not feel uncomfortable at work. I've also felt quite sick but never actually been sick. Anyone have any ideas if this could be the month????

Hi shez

Yes does sound a bit odd you feeling that bloated, everyone is different though. I would just wait and see, you never know, you could be?!

Good luck, let me know how you get on. I am waiting on my period at the mo, and hoping I don't come on......we only started trying at beginning of the month, but then found out i was actually ovulating at that time. So am hopeful, but doubt I am, can't be that easy...

nikki
xx

Cheers for that.

My af is due today with no show but did a test last night which showed BFN but hoping it is because i tested early. I will test again if there is still no show next week.

I've got my fingers xed for u, hon. Please let me know what happens.

Shez

hi again shez

I got my period today 4 days early?!......am gutted....but there you go....am keeping my fingers crossed for you though hun. Let me know how it goes.

nikki
xx

Hi Nikki

Sorry to here you got af - but remember there is always next month and its good practising :wink: !!

Still no sign of mine yet but stomach is still really bloated - went swimming this morning and thought I was going to sink!! If it carries on then i think it will be a trip to the doctors as this has now been happening for nearly the past fortnight.

Take care
Sheree

I feel really really bloated - like my tummy is full, but i feel hungry at the same time. I have just come off the pill though :?

Was carrying some shopping earlier and i got a weird pain in the left side of my tummy, near my groin :shock: scary!

It's crazy how everything freaks you out when you are TTC!

Shez - do you have cramp along with your bloatedness? I have mild cramp that keeps coming and going.

Vicky x

Hi, Vicky

Yep seem to get cramps quite low down and sometimes get "tightness" down my sides almost like I have a stitch but that comes and goes. I've had the bloatedness for a fortnight gone yesterday now but noticed the past few days that my stomach is now getting hard and feels really uncomfortable. I've never had this before even though my stomach is not good even at the best of times. All I came assume is that this is because I came off the pill (in mid feb) or that i could be pg - I'm 3 days late for af so far.

Evenso, I tested on Friday (day before af) which was BFN but i'm hoping that was too early.

Have you tested yet???

Sheree

I'm trying to wait until after wed cos i think thats when i'm due.

just don't feel well at all tonight - my headache is worse and my stomach feels so heavy and is aching. I feel different but i don't know if i'm imagining it :roll:

keep me posted shez!!

I feel really bloated, I'm having to undo my trousers come the evening or put on some really attraction saggy bums! Am actually sat here right now in a pair of cream velour ones that are pulled up right over my tummy! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back